文章 Lydia »

網路上看到的 :wink: :

小明閱讀魯迅先生的文章,其中有一句這樣的話︰“我家的后院有兩棵樹,一棵樹是棗樹,另一棵還是棗樹。”小明拿著書去找老師,問這樣寫是否合適,老師說︰“此乃名言﹗”
不久,小明在一篇作文中寫道︰“我有兩個姐姐,一個是女的,另一個也是女的。”老師在作文本上批閱︰“此乃廢話﹗”

(如果大家覺得不好笑 可以說: 此乃冷笑話 ! :twisted: )

俗話說: "笑一笑 十年少" :D
西方人說 :「一個小丑進城 勝過一打醫生」 :D
開懷大笑的好處很多, 許多研究指出:

笑: 是特效止痛劑, 能增強免疫力, 可放鬆肌肉, 使呼吸順暢, 能強化心臟, 能驅散愁悶, 有助于克服羞怯心理, 能助人們適應環境,樂觀地對待生活 ...等等 :D

研究也指出: 一分鐘的開懷大笑,等於四十五分鐘的放鬆運動。
五十年前人們平均每天笑二十分鐘, 現代人平均每天只笑五分鐘. :shock:

這次 YOYO 舉辦英語笑話比賽
除了繼續藉由說笑話來學習英語外
也希望 YOYOs 平常多多笑一下
讓生活有氧化與輕鬆化 !

還是要替比賽選手加油 !
也歡迎大家一起來 Enjoy " 笑 " 的魔力 ! :D

Lydia
Kate
YOYO member
文章: 389
註冊時間: 週二 12月 16, 2003 10:41 am

文章 Kate »

被同事說笑點很低的凱特
肯定不會錯過聽笑話的機會
謝謝參賽的人,
相信今晚ㄧ定是個笑聲不斷的夜晚! :sssmile:
頭像
danielka
YOYO member
文章: 75
註冊時間: 週一 4月 09, 2007 9:27 am
聯繫:

文章 danielka »

Attendant (14): Daniel, Lydia, Chiron, Kate, Debbie, Laura, Claire, Rock, Armando, Fian, Lynn, Peter, Gavin, Julia.

Contestant (5): Laura, Lynn, Armando, Claire, Peter.

Champion: Claire
1st runner-up: Peter
2nd runner-up: Lynn
Daniel Ka
頭像
Claire3922
YOYO member
文章: 111
註冊時間: 週四 7月 26, 2007 1:08 am
來自: yoyo happy planet

文章 Claire3922 »

大家好!
在這裡我想代表Wayne向Lydia 與 Daniel 致上感謝, 當然還有當天所有參加的YOYOs, 這活動很早Wayne 就與Lydia不斷討論與企劃, 他興趣盎然.信心滿滿,想帶給YOYO不同的學習與感受, 很可惜因為新工作十分忙碌( 我乃與他成為夜間部同學了! :ccry: ) 不能親自主持,, 還好Daniel 拔刀相助, 才得已完成 YOYO 第一屆笑話比賽圓滿結束.

當天我的體驗想分享一下:
先說session (2)
1) 有關中秋節嫦娥姊姊的瞎掰故事....分 2 組都太好笑了!!!
人物有: 嫦娥. 阿姆斯壯.兔子+威爾剛. 吳剛+ 樹一棵
名言一句: "That's one bite for man, one giant bite for mankind "
---Actually, it should be " one giant bite for
" Lucky Peter !! " :lol:
以上組合由看倌您自己想啦~~~

Session (1) Joke contest

1) 主持人 Daniel 風度翩翩, 台風穩健, 又加上準備充足, 笑話好幾個, 笑點不斷
第一名當數他!!!
2) Lydia 體貼週到, 準備獎品及卡片, 還有愛心chocolate 喔~
3) 除了參賽者很認真用力的講笑話外, Amando更添加了段魔術(有看頭喔)
另外Daniel 也邀請YOYO觀眾上台分享自己所聽聞過的笑話 ( 不輸參賽者喔~)
上臺貢獻有Rock(1 個笑話), Lucy Petter (2 個) & Lydia ( 2 個)
結語: 潛力十足,,其實講笑話不難, 大家都馬會講嘛~~

說了這麼多, 給老闆知道偶上班打混--過完中秋收拾細軟, 不用來了..哇塞~
也是笑話壹個 (苦笑話也! )
總而言之, 言而總之...總結論如下也:
哈哈哈~~感謝大家的參加~~殊不知大家的才華與笑話都被姑娘我偷偷的學走啦! :mrgreen:

"短話長說", 姑娘我就此打住 ~~~下回見

Claire

知足喜捨,是一種幸福!
健康平安,是一種幸福!
分享共好,是一種幸福!
體驗學習,是一種幸福!
活在當下,是一種幸福!
實踐夢想,是一種幸福!
你是不是每種幸福都把握到了呀?
頭像
Lydia
文章: 639
註冊時間: 週二 1月 06, 2004 12:28 am
來自: 台北市

文章 Lydia »

Thanks for Claire's sharing about the contest ! :D

It was really a special night and we all learned something from the contestants, the host and the audiences.
During the first round, every contestant smoothly finished his or her joke, but you could easily tell that there were still some reservations. As expected, in the second run, contestants started to bring up those "colorful" jokes which made the whole audience laughed heartily. Through Daniel's witty and humorous host, everyone enjoyed the night to the full content.

This might be one of the most peaceful competitions that you've experienced. Great appreciation to those contestants that brought so much fun to us, thanks Daniel for being such a successful host, thanks Kate to be our time-keeper, thanks all the participants for being there and did a good job as judges, and thanks Wayne Ni to have planned such a wonderful contest even he couldn't show up in person due to his new job duty.

In session 2, we divided into groups and used most famous characters of Moon Festival, such as 嫦娥, 吳剛, 玉兔 …. to depict some funny stories as a competition. Interesting things are both groups put Armstrong into their stories. Runner-up the contest finally went to the group of being most unreasonable. (無厘頭??) 8)

Once again, let's congratulate Claire, Peter and Lynn to be the winners of first YOYO English Joke Contest. Enjoy the prizes as well. :wink:

Let’s look at some nice pictures :D :

圖檔
The first runner-up: Claire

圖檔
The second runner-up: Peter

圖檔
The third runner-up: Lynn

圖檔
The Host: Daniel Ka

圖檔
One of the contestants: Armando

圖檔
One of the contestants: Laura

圖檔
The audiences

圖檔
Group A -- the winner

圖檔
Group B

圖檔
Two lovely " Rabbits "

圖檔
The laurel

圖檔
Cute 嫦娥

Happy Moon Fevistal ! :D

Lydia
頭像
Wayne
文章: 1500
註冊時間: 週四 5月 13, 2004 10:53 am
來自: Taipei, Taiwan, Pandemonium

文章 Wayne »

請"嫦娥奔月"演出小組報導演出內容 謝謝
Knowledge is power -- when shared.
頭像
Laura
YOYO member
文章: 351
註冊時間: 週二 12月 16, 2003 10:28 am

文章 Laura »

Huh! I almost forgot the 1/3 of my joke during 1st section :oops:
even story was not long.

Performance for 2nd section was just OK 8) .

Whatever, that's a unforgettable contest :love: , could we have
the next joke-competition in near future :yes: (I'm not sure
that I will join :twisted: , but can be an audience) ?

Late information from busy Laura :baby:
The best teacher is child,
the worst mistake for one is to abandon oneself,
the greatest treasure in the world is love!
頭像
Lydia
文章: 639
註冊時間: 週二 1月 06, 2004 12:28 am
來自: 台北市

文章 Lydia »

今天看到的一個英語笑話 :twisted: :D
很有意思 ! :P
跟大家分享:

Fatherly Pride

Four friends, who hadn't seen each other in 30 years, reunited at a party.

After several drinks, one of the men had to use the rest room. Those who remained talked about their kids.

The first guy said, "My son is my pride and joy. He started working at a successful company at the bottom of the barrel. He studied Economics and?amp;nbsp;Business Administration and soon began to climb the corporate ladder and?amp;nbsp;now he's the president of the company. He became so rich that he gave his?amp;nbsp;best friend a top of the line Mercedes for his birthday."

The second guy said, "Darn, that's terrific! My son is also my pride and?amp;nbsp;joy. He started working for a big airline, and then went to flight school to become a pilot. Eventually he became a partner in the company,where he owns the majority of its assets. He's so rich that he gave his best friend
a brand new jet for his birthday."

The third man said: "Well, that's terrific! My son studied in the best universities and became an engineer. Then he started his own construction company and is now a multimillionaire. He also gave away something very nice and expensive to his best friend for his birthday: A 30,000 square foot mansion."

The three friends congratulated each other just as the fourth returned from the restroom and asked: "What are all the congratulations for?" One of the three said: "We were talking about the pride we feel for the successes of our sons. ...What about your son?"

The fourth man replied: "My son is gay and makes a living dancing as a stripper at a nightclub." The three friends said: "What a shame...what a disappointment."
The fourth man replied: "No, I'm not ashamed. He's my son and I love him.
And he hasn't done too badly either. His birthday was two weeks ago, and he received a beautiful 30,000 square foot mansion, a brand new jet and a top of the line Mercedes from his three boyfriends."

Lydia :D
回覆文章