Kat's "Thank You!" Potluck

Sherry Liao
YOYO member
文章: 1486
註冊時間: 週五 12月 07, 2007 12:15 pm

Re: Kat's "Thank You!" Potluck

文章 Sherry Liao »

Dear Claire and Wayne,

I can’t believe I left my cellphone in your place. I must have drunk too much! :oops:

So would you please bring it to the outing this Saturday? Also, please turn off the cellphone for me, since I set the alarm calls for 6:30 a.m. on weekdays and 5:30 a.m. on Saturdays. I am afraid that the alarm will go off and startle you by then. :sickness:
Kooper
YOYO member
文章: 2728
註冊時間: 週三 4月 11, 2007 11:40 pm

文章 Kooper »

Sherry Liao 寫:The potluck today was so instructive and interesting! :D :D

It’s really a pleasurable experience to have such a great activity with YOYO members. Many thanks to Claire and Wayne for your hospitality and to all the participants for the great foods….. and of course, to Kat for ….. ha, for everything you gave me! I really had a great time and profited from it. :D :D :D
It sounds fantastic. I wish I had been there... :ccry:
頭像
Wayne
文章: 1500
註冊時間: 週四 5月 13, 2004 10:53 am
來自: Taipei, Taiwan, Pandemonium

文章 Wayne »

Sherry Liao 寫:Dear Claire and Wayne,

I can’t believe I left my cellphone in your place. I must have drunk too much! :oops:

So would you please bring it to the outing this Saturday? Also, please turn off the cellphone for me, since I set the alarm calls for 6:30 a.m. on weekdays and 5:30 a.m. on Saturdays. I am afraid that the alarm will go off and startle you by then. :sickness:
No problems at all. We'll bring it back to you but can't turn it off until we get back home later today.
Knowledge is power -- when shared.
頭像
Remous
YOYO member
文章: 48
註冊時間: 週日 1月 04, 2009 11:31 pm

文章 Remous »

Where is the picture you guys take? I can not wait the pictures for that amazing and wonderful evening I am in . :)
回覆文章