a running club

回覆文章
Luis Ko
YOYO member
文章: 970
註冊時間: 週三 6月 06, 2007 10:18 pm

a running club

文章 Luis Ko »

i just created an event on facebook, a running event. actually i will make it as a regular activity, a running club kind. it's not compulsory to show up if you'd like to join. just come whenever you feel like running, at it's gathering time. it will be started next week(5/14) at 台北田徑場(暖身/練習場) every Monday and Tuesday night at 7:30. i guess i will always be there so you don't have to register or what, just come to meet me up lo.

by the way, if it's a raining day, the gathering will be cancelled automatically. if there is any change in the running activity, i will post it here later. see you then.:mrgreen:
i might be a cynic and, a sceptic as well but, i'm definitely not a bad person!!
Rosie
YOYO member
文章: 79
註冊時間: 週四 1月 12, 2012 10:18 am

Re: a running club

文章 Rosie »

Running is happiness! :like:

Correlate tonight's topic. haha~~

Hope for decent weather in the running days.
Sherry Liao
YOYO member
文章: 1483
註冊時間: 週五 12月 07, 2007 12:15 pm

文章 Sherry Liao »

That's so cool!

So far the location and time is not so convenient for me. Anyway, I will cheer you on in absentia. :yes:
頭像
Rock
YOYO member
文章: 2162
註冊時間: 週三 10月 31, 2007 9:03 am

文章 Rock »

Sherry Liao 寫:That's so cool!

So far the location and time is not so convenient for me. Anyway, I will cheer you on in absentia. :yes:
Dear Sherry,

Even if the time and location were good, would you join this "running" thing? Keep in mind, these people are not humans; they are running machines. :lol:
Sherry Liao
YOYO member
文章: 1483
註冊時間: 週五 12月 07, 2007 12:15 pm

文章 Sherry Liao »

Rock 寫:
Sherry Liao 寫:That's so cool!

Dear Sherry,

Even if the time and location were good, would you join this "running" thing? Keep in mind, these people are not humans; they are running machines. :lol:
You are darn right! :mrgreen:
回覆文章