回覆文章
Tom Lee
YOYO member
文章: 51
註冊時間: 週三 10月 30, 2013 8:51 pm

Host Leader Policy

文章 Tom Lee »

Dear Yoyoers:

We have run the new host policy (volunteers wanted policy) over 3 months, and it turns out that we have a very great voluntary person - Tashi, to be the host for many times. Really thanks for his contribution.

However, it's a pity that not so many people share the excellent opportunity to be the host. We admit that it's a nice Trial, but not work. So we decide to go back to "host leader" policy.

Regarding to the host leader policy, we will have 2 host leaders each month, 1 for Tue., and 1 for Sat.

Host leader will help to find the host each month, and remind the host to upload and review the article by 1 week of the meeting.

We will start from May. Thanks Tina, who will be the host leader for Tue. in May. I (Tom) will be the host leader on Sat.

Regarding to other cute members, you guys just have to be the volunteer to attend all the time. :D

Host Leader List:
Tue.
May: Tina
Jun: Kooper
July: Douglas
Aug: Ken
Sep: Rosie
Oct: Tom
Nov: Tom
Dec: ?

Sat.
May: Tom
Jun: Michael
July: Vicky
Aug: Jessica
Sep: Leo
Oct: Christina
Nov: Gloria
Dec: Laura

2016 YOYO meeting host list
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... 2111086643

Best Regards,
Tom Lee
最後由 Tom Lee 於 週五 10月 14, 2016 5:37 pm 編輯,總共編輯了 14 次。
Luis Ko
YOYO member
文章: 972
註冊時間: 週三 6月 06, 2007 10:18 pm

Re: Host Leader Policy

文章 Luis Ko »

guess most of the yoyos might not even know where to sign up to be a host, good trial though.

anyway, it's good, thank you~ :wink:
i might be a cynic and, a sceptic as well but, i'm definitely not a bad person!!
Tina Sun
YOYO member
文章: 414
註冊時間: 週三 10月 02, 2013 3:23 pm

文章 Tina Sun »

Luis, remember to sign up for the job of the host leader.... hahaha... (just tell Tom or Tashi :lol: :lol: )
Tom Lee
YOYO member
文章: 51
註冊時間: 週三 10月 30, 2013 8:51 pm

文章 Tom Lee »

Thanks Luis.
We are so happy that we have host leader for Tue. (or Sat.) in Jun...
Luis Ko
YOYO member
文章: 972
註冊時間: 週三 6月 06, 2007 10:18 pm

文章 Luis Ko »

no la~ that's why i said "thank you".. XD
i might be a cynic and, a sceptic as well but, i'm definitely not a bad person!!
回覆文章