回覆文章
Tina Sun
YOYO member
文章: 414
註冊時間: 週三 10月 02, 2013 3:23 pm

請Host記得在每次meeting結束後更新當日到場社員名字在forum上

文章 Tina Sun »

Dear Yoyo members,

Every Tuesday meeting, we have Wayne always list the attendees’ names, the speakers and even the useful vocabulary collected from all attendees. It’s really nice of him to do this volunteer job. We really appreciate it. :ssmile:

For me, when I was a new comer (actually I am still new…), those records help me to remember other members I met on that day and review some vocabulary as well. However, I notice that it seems no records will be updated for Saturday meeting….

So, during my service time, I’d like this “record responsibility” to return to the Host as it was originally host’s job(?!). It can reduce Wayne’s burden and meanwhile to make sure this useful action can be done accordingly for both meetings.

Therefore, here I announce that one more list is added to Host’s jobs, which is to update(reply) the attendees’ name on your topic post in the forum after the meeting was held. And if possible, update some vocabulary as well.

:) Thank you all for your great support, those hosts in particular. Let’s together make our English ability better and better.

Best regards,

Tina Sun
頭像
Rock
YOYO member
文章: 2162
註冊時間: 週三 10月 31, 2007 9:03 am

Re: 請Host記得在每次meeting結束後更新當日到場社員名字在forum上

文章 Rock »

Agree. Listing the attendees is really one of our good traditions. It helps those new people who are interested in Yoyo know us better. Besides, we also use the attendees' list as a roll call. Where was Luis yesterday? Has he been lazy? :lol:
Tina Sun
YOYO member
文章: 414
註冊時間: 週三 10月 02, 2013 3:23 pm

Re: 請Host記得在每次meeting結束後更新當日到場社員名字在forum上

文章 Tina Sun »

Gotta punish him.....

Luis, you need to be the host on 3/25 or any Tue in April... choose one.... Ha~~
回覆文章