回覆文章
Tina Sun
YOYO member
文章: 414
註冊時間: 週三 10月 02, 2013 3:23 pm

Happy Mid-Autumn Festival!!!

文章 Tina Sun »

Dear Yoyos,

Mid-Autumn Festival is around the corner. Wishing you a Moon Festival, filled with Love, Luck, Laughter, Happiness and Good Fortune! Let’s share the joy !!!

圖檔

I remember last year the first time I attended to YOYO meeting was on 9/17, two days earlier before 2013 Mid-Autumn Festival. Since that day, Tuesday evening becomes a regular schedule for me to study English with a bunch of lovely “aficionados.” It’s been almost a year, the time truly flies. (I know it’s really no big deal since there are some many members experiencing so many years already…..)

I’d like to say thank you all for your great support and help. There are still several months to go during my time, I hope I can still meet your expectation. And I will also need you great assistance. :sssmile:

Happy Mid-Autumn Festival and Don't eat too much moon cakes!!! Sooooo fat!!!!

圖檔

Cheers my friends!! Enjoy your successive holidays.

Tina :ssmile:
Johnie
YOYO member
文章: 39
註冊時間: 週二 4月 22, 2008 11:03 am

Re: Happy Mid-Autumn Festival!!!

文章 Johnie »

[Commercial time] Thanks Tina and hope I could see all of you to join my meeting tomorrow :ssmile:
Luis Ko
YOYO member
文章: 970
註冊時間: 週三 6月 06, 2007 10:18 pm

文章 Luis Ko »

i will be there for the second half of the meeting haa.. by the way, happy Moon Festival in advance lo, guys :lol:
i might be a cynic and, a sceptic as well but, i'm definitely not a bad person!!
頭像
Gloria Lo
YOYO member
文章: 367
註冊時間: 週一 2月 04, 2008 7:51 am

文章 Gloria Lo »

Thank you , Tina. Thank you all of you, my dear yoyos.
Happy Moon Frestival :lol: :lol: :lol:
頭像
Rock
YOYO member
文章: 2162
註冊時間: 週三 10月 31, 2007 9:03 am

文章 Rock »

This is so touching. Tina is one year older now. Time does fly.
頭像
Wayne
文章: 1500
註冊時間: 週四 5月 13, 2004 10:53 am
來自: Taipei, Taiwan, Pandemonium

文章 Wayne »

Tina Sun 寫:Dear Yoyos,

Mid-Autumn Festival is around the corner. Wishing you a Moon Festival, filled with Love, Luck, Laughter, Happiness and Good Fortune! Let’s share the joy !!!

圖檔

I remember last year the first time I attended to YOYO meeting was on 9/17, two days earlier before 2013 Mid-Autumn Festival. Since that day, Tuesday evening becomes a regular schedule for me to study English with a bunch of lovely “aficionados.” It’s been almost a year, the time truly flies. (I know it’s really no big deal since there are some many members experiencing so many years already…..)

I’d like to say thank you all for your great support and help. There are still several months to go during my time, I hope I can still meet your expectation. And I will also need you great assistance. :sssmile:
Way to go, Tina! You have done a great job!
There are still several months to go during my time, I hope I can still meet your expectation.
Long live Tina!
Knowledge is power -- when shared.
Iris Wu
YOYO member
文章: 894
註冊時間: 週二 5月 20, 2014 4:33 pm

文章 Iris Wu »

Happy Anniversary, Tina!
Glad to have a "YoYo Queen" like you! :)
回覆文章