頭像
Christine
YOYO member
文章: 197
註冊時間: 週三 8月 31, 2005 7:34 pm

No meeting on 12/31 (TUE.)

文章 Christine »

Dear YOYO friends,

It's been my pleasure and honor to be the President of YOYO English Club in 2019.
I'm grateful to have the great support from management team - David Jr., Andy Liu, Holly, Felicidad, and Iris, Kooper, Gloria, Kat, Julian, Luis, Steve, Shirley, Wen-hen, all of the host leaders (Miller, Amy, Anne, Tom, Leon, Michael, Winston, Way) and hosts to prepare so many interesting topics and share their insights and experiences with us. In fact, there are too many people to thank. Without your participating, we wouldn't have formed such a wonderful group.

2019 has been an extremely busy year for me. It's my apologies for not able to contribute in held outdoor activities. Luckily we still got the hiking group to have some activities. I hope 2019 is a good year for you. People said " A New Year is like a blank book, and the pen is in your hands. We've got the chance to write a brilliant story for ourselves. It sounds a bit cliché, but quite true, isn't it?

Happy New Year !

BTW, there is no meeting on 12/31 (Tuesday). For someone who would like to celebrate the New Year's together, Kat has shared an interesting activity.
feel free to join the party!
https://www.couchsurfing.com/events/cs- ... lcome-2020
回覆文章