頭像
Christine
YOYO member
文章: 197
註冊時間: 週三 8月 31, 2005 7:34 pm

YoYo president in 2020 - Jason Lin

文章 Christine »

Dear YoYo members,

I'd like to express my gratitude for your participation and support in year 2019. As well as the assistance from management teams. It has been my privilege to know you guys and have your warm accompany. There were several topics which I might not have the chance to look into at my leisure time. However, to join YoYo has enabled me the opportunity to access those topics and broaden my vision. It's the English club where you could learn from each other. It enrich part of my life. I hope you guys has enjoyed it as well. :D One thing that I need to apologize is that I wasn't able to hold activities.
Though Andy, Tashi and some sub-group managed to hold some outdoor activities. In the coming year, I'm pleased to announce that with a young blood-Jason, as our new President, our club would be more energetic and dynamic. :ssmile:

Much appreciated again for your kind support continuously to YoYo English and the new President.
Let's have fun in this club!

All the best,
Christine H, president in 2019
Luis Ko
YOYO member
文章: 970
註冊時間: 週三 6月 06, 2007 10:18 pm

Re: YoYo president in 2020 - Jason Lin

文章 Luis Ko »

Thank Jason for being willing to take on this task of taking care of yoyo. "thumbs up" :D
i might be a cynic and, a sceptic as well but, i'm definitely not a bad person!!
頭像
Rock
YOYO member
文章: 2162
註冊時間: 週三 10月 31, 2007 9:03 am

文章 Rock »

Hail to the chief. Jason is the best, indeed.
In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.
Iris Wu
YOYO member
文章: 894
註冊時間: 週二 5月 20, 2014 4:33 pm

文章 Iris Wu »

I am really grateful for Christine's efforts to keep YoYo running smoothly in 2019! We had quite a few fun meetings with high-quality discussion!

Hats off to Jason for the willingness to go out of your way to steer the boat for YoYo! I am very comfortable to see you in the driver's seat! :)
回覆文章