回覆文章
Georgia
YOYO member
文章: 480
註冊時間: 週三 11月 07, 2007 11:49 pm

I can't sleep!! HELP~~

文章 Georgia »

都是你啦 Kooper,說我不再受制於「完美主義」....~ you said it, oh no!~
Now I'm starting to be obsessed with perfection ... I can't sleep at night thinking of different plans about a huge task I have to accomplish within a week at my new job. I don't want to screw it.
Is there any good way to put yourself to sleep other than taking pills?
Kooper
YOYO member
文章: 2728
註冊時間: 週三 4月 11, 2007 11:40 pm

Re: I can't sleep!! HELP~~

文章 Kooper »

Georgia 寫:都是你啦 Kooper,說我不再受制於「完美主義」....~ you said it, oh no!~
Now I'm starting to be obsessed with perfection ... I can't sleep at night thinking of different plans about a huge task I have to accomplish within a week at my new job. I don't want to screw it.
Is there any good way to put yourself to sleep other than taking pills?
Hey, you've been up late for a few days if my memory is correct. I guess you are too nervous, or exciting, about your new job. My advise is to take a very hot bath for 30 minutes or doing some excercise about one hour before going to bed.
頭像
Wayne
文章: 1500
註冊時間: 週四 5月 13, 2004 10:53 am
來自: Taipei, Taiwan, Pandemonium

文章 Wayne »

Is it that you can't sleep or that you can't get to sleep?
Knowledge is power -- when shared.
Bill Yu
YOYO member
文章: 129
註冊時間: 週六 10月 06, 2007 9:02 pm
來自: Earth

文章 Bill Yu »

hello, Georgia
I like 康健雜誌.
It's a good magazine.
希望對你有幫助

康健雜誌:如何睡得更好?
http://www.commonhealth.com.tw/article/ ... =1&id=1579

康健雜誌:吃出好睡眠
http://www.commonhealth.com.tw/article/ ... sp?id=2402
stephen185
YOYO member
文章: 206
註冊時間: 週三 5月 30, 2007 8:23 pm

文章 stephen185 »

Dear G,

Apparently, your new job is guilty for that..
Two things you can do.

One is going to temples to incense to Gods (or praying to the God if you prefer.)

Or...

you can ask yourself,
How bad can it be if you really skrew up the task?
What's the worst ?
Then make yourself prepared for that.

My experience is once you think that through, you will be tired enough to fall asleep...
or you will overcome the charm of the uncertainty which migt be what really bothers you.

Good Luck.

S.
頭像
Rock
YOYO member
文章: 2162
註冊時間: 週三 10月 31, 2007 9:03 am

文章 Rock »

I know a good way: have sex....
In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.
頭像
Rock
YOYO member
文章: 2162
註冊時間: 週三 10月 31, 2007 9:03 am

文章 Rock »

I mean, have sexcentenary sheep counted. :lol:
In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.
Georgia
YOYO member
文章: 480
註冊時間: 週三 11月 07, 2007 11:49 pm

文章 Georgia »

To K,
I think I'll take a hot bath and pass the crazy exercise (1hr is crazy for a couch potato like me)... thanks~

To W,
I guess it's both. When I have time too sleep, my brain gets all excited, functioning a little too hard on too many thoughts which keep popping up one after another, unannounced. On the other hand , when I'm doing my work, of course you can imagine how work keeps a person away from his bed, even if this person wants to sleep.

To B,
Thank you, yes, thanks a lot. But I'd have to bookmark it and find some other time to dig deep.

To S,
Hey I like the way you use initials in your message. It makes this sound like we're close friends, though I don't know you well, but you must be a very interesting, kind person. You give the same feeling I have for Claire. Warming.
Just so you know, the worst conclusion is that I'll end up fired. Not that a big deal eh? Hey I think that's true... I'll be fine~

To R,
You GOTTA be drunk.... ha ... oh and uh, counting doesn't work for me because being obsessed with perfection will make me count right and clear until the end of the world ... the more I count, the more I'm sober. Thanks for letting out your little secret, of course I mean the counting sheep part, not the S...

I'm a little better now, I mean I've come to the solution that I must work this out if I want to go to NY. I'll just play that NY NY song so I can stand strong through the night. Having been hanging around not working much, watching over 100 movies and 425 episodes of TV series for the past year since my resignation from my last full-time job, I suppose now it's payback time. I'll live, don't worry guys, thank you all so much!

G

I WILL SURVIVE
Kooper
YOYO member
文章: 2728
註冊時間: 週三 4月 11, 2007 11:40 pm

文章 Kooper »

Georgia 寫: To S,
Hey I like the way you use initials in your message. It makes this sound like we're close friends, though I don't know you well, but you must be a very interesting, kind person. You give the same feeling I have for Claire. Warming.
Just so you know, the worst conclusion is that I'll end up fired. Not that a big deal eh? Hey I think that's true... I'll be fine~
You don't know Stephen Chiu? That charming, handsome, and humorous Stephen? How come?
回覆文章