Lydia
文章: 639
註冊時間: 週二 1月 06, 2004 12:28 am
來自: 台北市

2005/11/04 閃亮新星 Rachelle & 挑戰自我 超越

文章 Lydia »

新會員---Rachelle

Hello everyone, I'm Rachelle Yang.
It's really nice to join this informative English group. Meeting so many nice guys is definitely wonderful.

I love traveling, dancing , singing, and reading.

Learning language for me is the easiest and most enjoyable way to know the cultural differences and living style of other people And absolutely it will broaden my horizon and keep me energetic and refreshed all the time.

Currently, I work for one local cell phone company in Taipei. I really enjoy learning wireless communications technology, but sometimes, I feel upset and depressed about the working atmosphere and environment of high technology industry in Taiwan.

All I try to do is to keep my life in balance.

Learning new things, dancing, traveling, gathering with my close friends, and join YOYO are what really make me happy now.

This picture is taken in India. I did have a very impressive and wonderful trip in India.

Nice to meet all of you in YOYO.

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y68/yo ... /yoyo7.jpg

挑戰自我 超越顛峰

東北亞最高峰「玉山」是全球極少數高達三千九百公尺的國家公園,玉山國家公園管理處控制登山人數平日不超過九十人、假日也以一百五十人為限,因此若台灣地區二千三百萬人口要輪流登一次玉山, 至少也須排隊六百三十九年。
YOYO 的九位俊男美女很幸運地不需要等那麼久, 就在這星期六(11/05), 他們不但要挑戰臺灣第一高峰,也要挑戰自我的極限, 讓我們一起為 Alisha, Ariel, Bill, David Jr., Jason, Jason Lin, Jean, Jessica, Salina 加油吧 !

編後語

親近玉山,讓我們重新調整人和自然、人和土地、 人和歷史以及人和人的關係。
回覆文章