頭像
Lydia
文章: 639
註冊時間: 週二 1月 06, 2004 12:28 am
來自: 台北市

2005/11/24 本週新人 --- Linda Chen & 10-12月慶生

文章 Lydia »

新會員---Linda Chen

Hello, everyone, I am Linda Chen. It’s really nice to join YOYO and know so many outstanding people. I work as an associate in the Gretai Securities Market and I have been worked for four and a half years after graduating from the college. Working in Gretai gives me the chance to learn much financial knowledge and know more about Taiwan financial market.

I usually spend my free time reading, doing exercises and hanging out with friends, l love to read historic novels, because you can learn some successful people form them. Other than that, swimming and dancing are two exercises that I like most. I think people can reduce their working pressure after they take some exercises. I am also an outgoing person and like to make friends no matter you are a man or a woman. If you think I am a good person, maybe we would become good friends.

The picture that I show you is taken when I had a trip to Japan last month and it was an unforgettable experience for me. I not only saw the maple leaves but the snow as well. Japan is really a good place for people to live and travel, fresh air, clean walking streets and the most important of all, always smelling and polite people, are the reasons for me to admire. Hope all of you can have the chance to visit it.

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y68/yo ... G03701.jpg

慶生囉

久違的慶生會又來囉!!

本次壽星有:

yoyo的人常常把小編我跟他搞混的天小使小姐(Angel)
來無影去無蹤的山小貓先生
很久不見的馬汀大夫
正在澳洲唸書的卡小翠大美女(Katrina)
可愛的伊士邦健身教練馬維斯(Mavis)
毎次見到他都覺得很窩心的Lydia
永遠都很年輕的羅小拉(Laura)
很有朝氣的艾瑞兒(Ariel)
永遠有參加不完的活動的傻小蓮小姐(Salina)
妖嬌美麗又有智慧的瑞雪兒(Rachelle)
很有氣質的氧氣美女Jean小姐
我們偉大英俊瀟灑的羅小傑會長
風度翩翩的亞瑟王(King Arthur)
搞笑的大衛二世(David junior)
每次都穿的很時尚的馬小姬小姐(Maggie)
要祝福妳轉換工作順利的安妮小姐(Anne)
陽光大男孩的比爾王子(因為萬聖節你扮王子)
還有小編從來沒見過的藍農(Lennel), Gill,Zoe, 阿米(Amy)....
如有遺漏請自己加上....

壽星們大家都老一歲了 :P
小編在這裡要祝福大家年年有今日,歲歲有今朝囉
生日大快樂

另外yoyo為大家安排了精采的慶生活動喔
在參加了Carol主持的心靈饗宴之後
隨即前往極負盛名的“大樹下小饅頭”用餐

yoyo出品,必屬佳作喔
希望大家樓上招樓下,兒子招阿爸,大家共襄盛舉!!
回覆文章