YOYO member
文章: 34
註冊時間: 週一 1月 02, 2006 11:59 am

2008/05/21 悠遊強星 -- Johnie

文章 Jessamine Lin »

2008/05/21 悠遊強星 -- Johnie

圖檔

Hello everyone,
This introduction by myself seems too late. I joined Yoyo club in April 2008.
I very pleased to participate in Yoyo family. My English name is Johnie. I know that seems a little strange. Maybe you assume I spell wrong, missing a letter n , possibly your thinking is right. I don’t know. I only remember my English name was entitled by a foreign teacher when I was an elementary school student and when my first time, went to learn English in informal English school since my Chinese name is 孫家強. The pronouncement of the last word is similar to John. A little pity is the name like a kid’s, when I’m getting old, I feel embarrassed. However, this is my English name which has been with me almost 18 years although that’s somewhat special.
I am thirty in this year (2008). The age is an importance in Chinese culture. As a proverb say: “三十而立.” But I still keep catching up on five essentials (money, cars, a wife, sons and houses) those seems a mature man has to own, the most crucial is money : p. while I understand that isn’t the key to have a happiness life.
I am a software programmer despite I doesn’t really like coding because I prefer to communicate with people rather then a machine. Actually, I am trying to alter my job type, but anyway, currently, do so is my only income.
My habits could be parted outdoor and indoor. I love to play basketball, jogging and poor ball (should be indoor ^^”) and I believe I am a good amateur player in these. Welcome to play with me. In additional, I love to read novels, KTV and movies which drama type is my favorite. I have a list of movie that I think people need to watch but I would like to recommend one to you here –“Dogville (厄夜變奏曲).” Probably, in first 30 minutes, you would blame me in your mind but please trust me, you will get satisfied until the end of this movie.
I also have a long list of novel which I want to recommend you. I really love reading since I read 金庸 series when I was a junior high school student. Recently, the best impression in my memory is “ we need to talk about Kevin ( 凱文怎麼了 ) .” The fiction adapted a real fact mention about a teenager massacred 9 people including his teacher and then his mother had kept to asking by herself and through dialogue in letters with her husband, why did this tragedy happen? I strongly suggest you must read this book. Because after reading, you will, I promise. You will be deeply touched like me.
Are you ware of that? I am such a wordy man. So I appreciate for your time to acquaint with me and thanks yoyo give me a opportunity to introduce briefly by myself:D
頭像
Wayne
文章: 1500
註冊時間: 週四 5月 13, 2004 10:53 am
來自: Taipei, Taiwan, Pandemonium

Re: 2008/05/21 悠遊強星 -- Johnie

文章 Wayne »

Jessamine Lin 寫:2008/05/21 悠遊強星 -- Johnie

圖檔

five essentials (money, cars, a wife, suns and houses)
FYI, it's 五"子"登科 In Chinese. (銀子 車子 妻子 兒子 房子)

Welcome aboard, Johnie!
Knowledge is power -- when shared.
Kooper
YOYO member
文章: 2725
註冊時間: 週三 4月 11, 2007 11:40 pm

Re: 2008/05/21 悠遊強星 -- Johnie

文章 Kooper »

Johnie is very easy-going. I got to like him the moment we met for the first time. It's a pity he cannot come to our meeting quite often. So whenever he shows up, please be sure to hook up with him.
Welcome, Johnie!
回覆文章