頭像
Jessamine Lin
YOYO member
文章: 34
註冊時間: 週一 1月 02, 2006 11:59 am

2008/06/03 悠遊摩星 -- Morgan Tseng

文章 Jessamine Lin »

圖檔
Hello, I am Morgan, Nice to meet everyone in YOYO club. During spare time, I like to work out in sport center . Exercise makes people full of energy and good for healthy . Sometime I like to watch movie and go shopping. Just staying at home is also a good choice. I can be easy to relax ,nothing is done, only enjoy off time. Read a book which I am interested In. I hope that life and work are balanced, my folks and friends around me treasure all they own. Being a brave heart to accept new challenge, like joining this club.
頭像
Rock
YOYO member
文章: 2162
註冊時間: 週三 10月 31, 2007 9:03 am

Re: 2008/06/03 悠遊摩星 -- Morgan Tseng

文章 Rock »

Morgan is the guy who looks young, and doesn't look like a married man or a father at all. Nowadays we've got more and more of these people. Sherry is another case, I guess.
I wonder how they keep their young looks...
Kooper
YOYO member
文章: 2725
註冊時間: 週三 4月 11, 2007 11:40 pm

文章 Kooper »

Rock 寫:Morgan is the guy who looks young, and doesn't look like a married man or a father at all. Nowadays we've got more and more of these people. Sherry is another case, I guess.
Hi Rock, I think your ability to keep a young look is just as good as Morgan's. :yes:
Kooper
YOYO member

文章 Kooper »

Hi Morgan,

I'm glad you are adventurous enough to come to YOYO alone. Welcome!
Georgia
YOYO member
文章: 480
註冊時間: 週三 11月 07, 2007 11:49 pm

文章 Georgia »

Rock 寫:Morgan is the guy who looks young, and doesn't look like a married man or a father at all. Nowadays we've got more and more of these people. Sherry is another case, I guess.
I think it's because they have neither baggy eyelids nor big eye bags. Hardly see any dark circles around the eyes.... hmmmmmmmmmm....... and I have all of the above T___T (sniff)
Kooper
YOYO member

文章 Kooper »

Georgia 寫:
I think it's because they have neither baggy eyelids nor big eye bags. Hardly see any dark circles around the eyes.... hmmmmmmmmmm....... and I have all of the above T___T (sniff)
If you go to bed earlier, soon most aging symptons around your eyes will be gone.
Georgia
YOYO member
文章: 480
註冊時間: 週三 11月 07, 2007 11:49 pm

文章 Georgia »

Kooper 寫: If you go to bed earlier, soon most aging symptons around your eyes will be gone.
Nope, not at all. Doctors say what's done is done. There's no way to fix them.
They won't back off!~~ Gosh~~~
回覆文章