頭像
Jessamine Lin
YOYO member
文章: 34
註冊時間: 週一 1月 02, 2006 11:59 am

2008/11/07 悠遊歐星 -- Ollie Ou

文章 Jessamine Lin »

圖檔
I am Ollie, a guy with average build, and introvert but easygoing personality. Now I am working for a small-sized molding company in charge of business affairs and of assistance of engineering techniques. I am a Christian,so you can find me at my church on Sundays.

Although working hard does not guarantee that we can make a success in a career or a business or some goal we are pursuing, but I am making the great effort to approach it. I wish I can run my own business one day. When I am free, I would like to go dancing, watching videos, reading books, and involving in language learning activities, e.g. YOYO English Club. Participating in the meetings of YOYO club does not only improve my English ability, but also enable me to make good friends with the same interests from many different industries, is pretty a kind of happy learning experience.

Attitude decides our horizon and depth. These are so many options in our life to sway the end of our life. We can choose to be an optimistic person with energy or to be a pessimistic guy to do nothing and discourage people around us. I am not an outstanding student, but I do try my best to be a positive and confident man who can share good things and values, and to live my life of color. It is so great to know all of you from YOYO English club.
Georgia
YOYO member
文章: 480
註冊時間: 週三 11月 07, 2007 11:49 pm

Re: 2008/11/07 悠遊歐星 -- Ollie Ou

文章 Georgia »

Welcome, Ollie!
Sooner or later you'll find out the fact that 菁英盡在 YOYO!
頭像
Rock
YOYO member
文章: 2162
註冊時間: 週三 10月 31, 2007 9:03 am

文章 Rock »

Wow, your self-introduction is soooo good. I wish I could write something like that. I'd like to introduce my sister Sherry to you. She is also good at writing. (Oh, she is good at many different things; writing is just one of them.) Anyway, welcome onboard, mister.
頭像
CarmenTao
YOYO member
文章: 94
註冊時間: 週四 6月 19, 2008 9:51 am
來自: 內湖

文章 CarmenTao »

Dear Ollie,
Nice to meet you. Welcome aboard. Hope to see you this Wednesday!

(It would be great if you meet Rock in person. He'll tell you how he got so many "brothers" and "sisters.")
Sherry Liao
YOYO member
文章: 1483
註冊時間: 週五 12月 07, 2007 12:15 pm

文章 Sherry Liao »

Hey, Rock, stop teasing me. I know my writing is terrible.

Welcome, Ollie. Hope you enjoy every get-together in YOYO!
回覆文章