頭像
Jessamine Lin
YOYO member
文章: 34
註冊時間: 週一 1月 02, 2006 11:59 am

2009/03/31 悠遊甜星 -- Tammy Peng

文章 Jessamine Lin »

圖檔
Hihi, this is Tammy who has starting to join YoYo's activities since this Jan. So, what have made me keep attending to activities? Well, the answer would be the OPEN atmosphere with where I always find myself comfortable.

And yes, like most of clubs, there are plenty of UNIQUE (in a good way or unimaginable way) people at YoYo as well, yet, I have considered it a PLUS to YoYo, for it has shown the capacity of YoYo and have allowed members to share all kind of ideas as well as learn from each other.

Well, I guess that's pretty much it. Oh, yeah, one last thing, a big THANK YOU to those who have made YoYo possible. ^^

All the best,
頭像
toshi
YOYO member
文章: 1383
註冊時間: 週日 7月 27, 2008 8:26 pm
聯繫:

Re: 2000/03/31 悠遊甜星 -- Tammy Peng

文章 toshi »

Hi Tammy,

It's great you feel comfortable in YOYO.
I hope you will enjoy on the stage too! ^_^
Welcome on board!
隨你所喜
或酒、或詩、或是喜!
Kooper
YOYO member
文章: 2725
註冊時間: 週三 4月 11, 2007 11:40 pm

Re: 2009/03/31 悠遊甜星 -- Tammy Peng

文章 Kooper »

The first time in the same discussion group with Tammy - that's during one Saturday gathering - I was impressed, or more precisely shocked, by her quick wits and her ability to dominate the discussion.:twisted: Please don't get me wrong. What I meant is rather than in an aggressive way, she led the discussion in a way that made us feel very comfortable. Tammy is a very nice and easygoing person. I am glad that she likes this group and continue showing up. Welcom, Tammy. Your participation definitely enriches our discussion and makes YOYO a better group. :ssmile:
頭像
tammy
YOYO member
文章: 30
註冊時間: 週四 3月 19, 2009 11:57 pm

Re: 2009/03/31 悠遊甜星 -- Tammy Peng

文章 tammy »

Hi, Kooper~Well, you know what? Unique people (\^o^/) are always lonly, so I really appreciate your knowing how to respect diversities as you seem to know I am not trying to be cocky, don't you? Haha~ Cheers! ^^
回覆文章