Jessamine Lin
YOYO member
文章: 34
註冊時間: 週一 1月 02, 2006 11:59 am

2009/04/28 悠遊貝星 -- Betty Liu

文章 Jessamine Lin »

圖檔
Dear All,

My original English name is “Bity” which comes from “鼻涕”. There are two reasons why I have this name: 1. I usually running my nose 2. First name is “Liu”. When I am getting older, I’d like to use my Chinese name because I don’t like “Bity” sticking me in my whole life. When I got first job (actually, it my current job), I think I need change to a normal name. Thus, I choose an assonance one, Betty.

Mentioned to my first and current job, I am working in MSI Company and PM is my current position. I was surprised I can have this job because my major is Business related. So far I like my job and position as there is a lot of challenge and things need to meet and I am enjoying learning and growing. (Can sb send this sentence to my boss?)

During weekend, I like to go mountain hiking and cycling with my family. Beside, we usually go traveling to enjoy the sunshine and beautiful landscape as well.

Finally, I am so glad I am one of your members to learn English together and make friend with you. Thanks for founding this club and all of your essence of studious to last the club so long.

BR

Betty
頭像
gavintsai
文章: 732
註冊時間: 週二 4月 29, 2008 7:23 pm
來自: 淡水

Re: 2009/04/28 悠遊貝星 -- Betty Liu

文章 gavintsai »

Hello, Betty:

OKOK, I will tell your boss about this sentence. In addition, I am planning to invite your boss to YOYO.
I am no longer under his supervision so I am OK.
But your boss will know where to catch you when you leave your work undone on Wednesdays.
It must be an interesting sight if this scenario turns into reality. Ha ha.

Gavin@MSI NB department

Jessamine Lin 寫:
Mentioned to my first and current job, I am working in MSI Company and PM is my current position. I was surprised I can have this job because my major is Business related. So far I like my job and position as there is a lot of challenge and things need to meet and I am enjoying learning and growing. (Can sb send this sentence to my boss?)

Betty
回覆文章