toshi
YOYO member
文章: 1383
註冊時間: 週日 7月 27, 2008 8:26 pm
聯繫:

2009/08/16 悠遊智星 -- Eddie Hsiao

文章 toshi »

Hi Yoyos, this is Eddie.

Thanks for Toshi for inviting me to join this friendly (especially for accepting my broken speaking) and interesting club!!

I work as an actuary in a life insurance company. I am an introvert but friendly person. The original purpose of attending Yoyo’s meeting is to improve English, but I have found the benefits are far more than that. Especially making good friends from different backgrounds and chatting freely and easily is a fabulous learning experience. During three times of meeting, I have already met many funny guys (especially like Iversion and Gavin) and cute girls (I must emphasize this is not my original intention of joining as we some Yoyos (How arrogant I just talk like I already am) chatted of during yesterday dinner, but it is certainly an extra bonus).

I like watching movies, learning English (like reading novels, listening to audible books and podcasts), exercising and traveling although I don’t travel much due to focusing on career too much in recent years. But I would like to adjust myself and experience different kind of life. So I am ready to join your activity (especially I have found Toshi and Jacky are pro travelers to follow) and have fun with you all ^__^
20090809_008_3.jpg
您沒有權限檢視這篇文章所附加的檔案。
隨你所喜
或酒、或詩、或是喜!
回覆文章