頭像
toshi
YOYO member
文章: 1383
註冊時間: 週日 7月 27, 2008 8:26 pm
聯繫:

2009/09/10 悠遊瑞星 -- Bernd Kriechbaum

文章 toshi »

I am Bernd, I came from Germany to Taiwan many years ago for work as electric engineer and for study MBA, and other things. I had attended Toastmaster in Tainan at NCKU & in Taipei (Taiwan Toastmaster Club) as my first English Club, and now I am happy to join my second Club "YoYo". I also did language exchange with Taiwanese friends.

While Toastmaster focuses on delivering speeches, "YoYo" provides the platform to have creative conversations and to exchange different views on specific topics. The conversation in a relaxed atmosphere encourage every particpant to contribute to the topic and to gain new insights. And nice people there....and so I can make more friends.

Looking forward to have a good time with you guys & girls. See you next time.

圖檔
隨你所喜
或酒、或詩、或是喜!
頭像
toshi
YOYO member
文章: 1383
註冊時間: 週日 7月 27, 2008 8:26 pm
聯繫:

Re: 2009/09/10 悠遊瑞星 -- Bernd Kriechbaum

文章 toshi »

Dear Bernd,

It's great to hear that you enjoy the time with YOYOs. I think you are the very first foreigner joined YOYO.
Welcome!!

I like hiking too! And I love classical music too! Kooper is also a fan of classical music. Maybe we can exchange some info. later.
By the way, I post a music video film everyday in our forum. Here it is: 每日一曲(music video film)
You might feel interested in it too!
Enjoy it! ^_^

Cheers,
Toshi
隨你所喜
或酒、或詩、或是喜!
Kooper
YOYO member
文章: 2725
註冊時間: 週三 4月 11, 2007 11:40 pm

Re: 2009/09/10 悠遊瑞星 -- Bernd Kriechbaum

文章 Kooper »