mavis
YOYO member
文章: 159
註冊時間: 週五 12月 19, 2003 3:25 pm
聯繫:

DIY (do it by yourself)(for 3/3)

文章 mavis »

Dear all yoyo members I am Mavis
Yesterday Salina asked me if I could be the next week host, because the host that week cannot come, I am exciting and say I love do.But suddenly that I confused because I do not know how to be a host and what topic I want to discuss.So I had a nightmare yesterday night and cannot sleep well. All I can think is every week host are smart and control very well,I respect you.Say too much are not connect with the topic and all are nonsense. :( Until know I do not know what topic all you are interested so I decide to choose what I am interested :wink: that is all you see title(DIY).So if you are interested in this topic ,please come ,if not,come too,beacause it will fun,so anyway please yoyo members come Wendenday night .Give the new host a chance . :cry:
When we are in school , we have some class that have do something by ourself like cook,dull,or art work.Are you good at it and always the best one in class or everytime you just sleeping and ask your classmates to help you.when we grow and we are all adults,do you have DIY until now.Please share your expierence and take some you DIY to yoyo club and choose one and wrap it to be a gift to yoyo that we can exchange .Please write a note on it and write some words that you want what person can suit this gift and you wish what person can get it.

Qustion:
1:when you birth until now how many thing you DIY and what kind of it,?
2:Now do you have the habit to DIY and what is it? why that thing you are interesting to DIY? Could you describe how to do it ?
3:Do you ever DIY to give someone that touching their mind and successful to be your gf/bf or bad expirence ?
4:What kind of things that somebody DIY to you will touching you and what kind of things that you want to learn?

At the end we will have a game and can exchange the gift ,so please take one gift and If you really no anything that OK,beacause I will take a lots of things here and everybody will happy, so do not exbrassed to come.
Samuel
YOYO member
文章: 161
註冊時間: 週四 8月 28, 2003 10:12 pm
來自: YOYO

文章 Samuel »

如之前所提:
來參加聚會者,還可以觀看神技。大家一定很期待Patty's PP 搖呼拉圈( 以下簡稱PPP,或叫 triple P )。主辦單位為了精心籌畫這次的活動,特別邀請了PPP在中場休息時間為大家表演。主持人應該也會不甘示弱,為大家表演。

PS. Patty,麻煩請告知,需要幾 Kg 的呼拉圈。
頭像
patty.liao
YOYO member
文章: 108
註冊時間: 週二 12月 16, 2003 6:25 pm
來自: keelung

文章 patty.liao »

Samuel 寫:如之前所提:
來參加聚會者,還可以觀看神技。大家一定很期待Patty's PP 搖呼拉圈( 以下簡稱PPP,或叫 triple P )。主辦單位為了精心籌畫這次的活動,特別邀請了PPP在中場休息時間為大家表演。主持人應該也會不甘示弱,為大家表演。

PS. Patty,麻煩請告知,需要幾 Kg 的呼拉圈。
不不不~~~~
邪長大人當前
當然您先表演了
邪妹我不敢搶光彩~~~~
Samuel
YOYO member

文章 Samuel »

我這邊原則上絕對沒問題,我一定會先現醜。不過我想我連一下都有問題,這場比賽看來我是輸定了。
我再確定一下,PPP的搖法是呼拉圈不可以穿過腰,直接掛在PP上垂直搖。這點應該是無庸置疑的(請Reference到"阿NO,請問Albert, Mavis, and Phoebe..."),只是每次我想到,我都會目瞪口呆很久....好,就這麼說定了,大家下星期見....
Samuel
YOYO member

文章 Samuel »

差點忘記,我要開班會 .... 所以不能來了....
頭像
Salina
YOYO member
文章: 296
註冊時間: 週日 8月 17, 2003 6:55 pm
來自: 異想世界
聯繫:

文章 Salina »

謝謝MAVIS在星期三晚上時 豪爽的一口答應 願意當3/3的救火員 免除我們開天窗的危機
還讓你做惡夢 真不好意思 JUST RELAX................

光看你的TOPIC 就知道 3/3 一定會熱鬧又有趣 :wink:
mavis
YOYO member
聯繫:

文章 mavis »

終於可以上來了,好像當了很久 :evil:
先說聲sorry to yoyo members
拼錯太多 English vocabury(咦!好像也錯了)
因為英文太 pool!可以想像那天我會多好笑!!!
請大家一定要來玩!take anything you did
像是一首歌、一張照片、一篇情書都可以哦!!!
but have some special meaning!!!!
Samul兄竟然不來,你答應我當host時要出席的
真是不夠意思
!!! :evil:
Samuel
YOYO member

文章 Samuel »

mavis 寫:............Samul兄竟然不來...........!!! :evil:
........... 妳到底要拼幾次才會拼對?
YOYO裡到底有多少人名字跟我很容易搞混的?
妳一定是故意的............................
Samuel
YOYO member

文章 Samuel »

mavis 寫:........拼錯太多 English vocabury(咦!好像也錯了)
因為英文太 pool!.............!!! :evil:
我看到妳長得這麼標緻,沒想到妳還蠻會搞笑的............
頭像
Phoebe
YOYO member
文章: 50
註冊時間: 週六 1月 31, 2004 7:12 pm

文章 Phoebe »

Samuel 寫:差點忘記,我要開班會 .... 所以不能來了....
那這樣Samuel與Patty的呼拉圈對決是不是要延期啊?
可別取消喔! :)
mavis
YOYO member
聯繫:

文章 mavis »

Dear all
sorry I like a 媽媽桑 to remind you to get something here.
Because I am exciting to know what things that talent and smart yoyo members will do.I have to tell a little about the game,because that to relate to how many gifts you will get. It about a host and a angel game(maybe you have this game in childhood remember?)
So remember what things that somebody interesting in because may be that will be the gift
never let your host to know you are the angel,if she/he know who is angel,winning a gift and if guess what kind of gift that angel give,winning a gift again.fun???? :lol:
mavis
YOYO member
聯繫:

文章 mavis »

現在是奧斯卡重播,真高興 the lord of ring 贏了所有入圍的獎項 :lol:
Kate
YOYO member
文章: 389
註冊時間: 週二 12月 16, 2003 10:41 am

文章 Kate »

最近太忙 差點錯過參加Mavis當host的聚會
明晚 肯定到!!
只是 不知道要帶什麼耶.....開始傷腦筋中.....
[麋鹿透社]台北知名的YOYO英語俱樂部,於2007年聖誕夜的特別活動中,順利找尋到V&A愛情手鐲,今年果然為該俱樂部帶來一片喜氣,不少成員找到他們的真愛,尚在尋覓中的單身成員,相信在不久的未來,也能找到屬於他們的幸福。
mavis
YOYO member
聯繫:

文章 mavis »

Dear kate 你真夠意思,禮物只要是你做的都好 :lol:
可是天氣真差 :cry:
心情會被影響ㄌㄟ
大家都來出席ㄡ,禮物不重要啦
頭像
patty.liao