回覆文章
Simon Pan
YOYO member
文章: 24
註冊時間: 週二 2月 17, 2004 5:57 pm

Pets(3/13)

文章 Simon Pan »

Dear friends of YOYO:
March 13, is the 7th time for me to host the party. It’s my great honor and pleasure once again. I don’t think we had talked about pets. Let’s have a try. We don’t need to read any articles. But please take a look at the questions we will go through and find out some useful words or expressions you are going to say.
Some questions I figured out are as follow:
1. Did you have a pet(pets)? What kind of the pet it is?Where did you get it? Did it difficult to feed?
2. Why lots of people love their pets so much? Have you ever heard any stories touching your heart?
3. How often did you watch TV programs concerning pets?
4. What amazing things did your pets do and that will make you feel cool?
4. What kind of good (bad) experiences you have had from raising pets.
5. Is there any news related to pets these days? What do you think?
6. Do you have any pictures of your pets to show us?(The restaurant doesn’t allow pets to get in) Please bring them to show us.
7. ………

I am looking forward to seeing you. Have a good time then.
Sincerely yours
Simon Pan
頭像
Julian
文章: 733
註冊時間: 週三 1月 07, 2004 12:06 am
來自: Taipei

文章 Julian »

Dear Simon,

I love your topic and I like pets alot even don't have them with me now...
it happened I have a 2days trip arranged during this weekend which will gonna makes me absent with this nice meeting, it's a pity about that..
Wishing your next meeting, and everybody enjoy good time this Sat. afternoon.

Best Regards,
Julian
Simon Pan
YOYO member
文章: 24
註冊時間: 週二 2月 17, 2004 5:57 pm

文章 Simon Pan »

Dear Julian:
It's a pity you won't show up this Saturday.
After the coming July I'll stay and work in Washington D.C. for perhaps another 6 years' foreign service. One of the best things for me is to be with YOYO. I have still 3 more months in Taiwan. Thanks for you, Julian, and everyone of the YOYO. It's too early to say good-bye, isn't it?

I found two CFs in which pets(dogs) played an important role. Take a look and have a nice day.
best regards

Simon Pan

http://my.so-net.net.tw/jungwenliao/CAV0ID3Y.wmv
http://my.so-net.net.tw/jungwenliao/1292.wmv
頭像
miky
YOYO member
文章: 22
註冊時間: 週六 1月 31, 2004 5:53 pm

文章 miky »

ㄏㄏㄏ When I join this club. I had thought about one thing that when I to be a host ,what kind of topic I would chose? The first idea in my brain was pet. I think it will be fun in this meeting .
Samuel
YOYO member
文章: 161
註冊時間: 週四 8月 28, 2003 10:12 pm
來自: YOYO

文章 Samuel »

哇~~~~真的好可愛............
我也想養一隻.........我家的兔兔會自己去大小便,我會放他在房間到處亂跑...
(但不能有電線,那是他們的口香糖.....)
可以放在房裡到處亂跑嗎?我喜歡動物,希望我家後院就有動物園.........
還有(別生氣)...我個人覺得楓葉鼠是神經病.........花栗鼠會跟楓葉鼠一樣嗎?
我家兔兔絕不隨便亂咬人的,我再怎麼八她的頭,她都不會咬我...
有一次,我睡覺時,我家的兔兔一直蹲在我床邊癡癡的看著我........(我發誓,後來發現因為她水喝光了.....我忘記了...)
還有,我家的兔兔很慷慨...有一次,我發現她笨笨的望著飼料盒發呆,一直很專心看很久.......我最後走過去看,差一點瘋掉,原來有一隻蟑螂在吃她的食物...後來我才恍然大悟:原來寵物也是會去養寵物的...我八死那隻蟑螂時,她還一直在看說...
頭像
Arthur
YOYO member
文章: 469
註冊時間: 週一 8月 25, 2003 9:15 am
聯繫:

文章 Arthur »

Dear Simon

Zoe and I can't attend the YoYo gathering this SAT.
Wish everybody wonderful time
===========
厚積而薄發!
===========
lennel
YOYO member
文章: 41
註冊時間: 週日 8月 17, 2003 11:49 am

文章 lennel »

Simon Pan 寫:Dear Julian:
It's a pity you won't show up this Saturday.
After the coming July I'll stay and work in Washington D.C. for perhaps another 6 years' foreign service. One of the best things for me is to be with YOYO. I have still 3 more months in Taiwan. Thanks for you, Julian, and everyone of the YOYO. It's too early to say good-bye, isn't it?
還沒見過SIMON外交官的人可別錯過這難的機會
錯過了,恐怕這一生就再也見不到囉!
背不完的單字,記不了的單字
頭像
Zoe
文章: 70
註冊時間: 週三 9月 03, 2003 12:47 pm
聯繫:

文章 Zoe »

lennel 寫:
還沒見過SIMON外交官的人可別錯過這難的機會
錯過了,恐怕這一生就再也見不到囉!
So sad..... :cry:
頭像
Julian
文章: 733
註冊時間: 週三 1月 07, 2004 12:06 am

文章 Julian »

Yeh... a little bit early to say good-bye Simon...we still have you with us right?.. :wink:

Foreign services oftenly means critical position and better situation, it's a good thing, we are happy for you and wish a good live you'll have while there. Since you're leaving us now.......how about take the chance and come over more frequently.....we love to have you here.~ :)
頭像
Lydia
文章: 639
註冊時間: 週二 1月 06, 2004 12:28 am
來自: 台北市

文章 Lydia »

今天的討論形式蠻有趣的, 謝謝Simon !
大家都有一本寵物經, 而 Miky 的花栗鼠則是今日的最佳主角, 本來我對 " 鼠類 " 一向沒什好感, 但經過這次的近距離接觸, 感覺它還蠻可愛的. 可惜 Samuel " 癡情 " 的白兔沒出現, 不然我們或許可有場 " 花栗鼠與白兔的對話 "....
也謝謝 Antony 跟我們分享人工智慧,宇宙學等學說, 說不定在未來我們都可以養機器人當我們的寵物.
Samuel
YOYO member
文章: 161
註冊時間: 週四 8月 28, 2003 10:12 pm
來自: YOYO

文章 Samuel »

Dear Lydia:

妳弄錯了,我家的兔兔不是白兔,也不是癡情兔,她是白癡兔。......有空再幫她拍拍照.........還有,開學了,我只有星期三的出席率會比較高,星期六應該不太可能出現吧!改天有機會再介紹你們認識......現在我家的兔兔很紅,Party一直說要帶他家的米格魯(獵兔犬)跟我家的兔兔玩,我想他們應該會玩的蠻開心的吧!還有,Sunny也說要帶他家的波斯貓跟Miky的寵物認識....YOYO真是個大家庭,大家都相處的那麼好,我想大家的寵物們應該也會像我們一樣吧!

PS. 我堅持一定要 Sunny 的波斯貓先跟Miky的寵物認識,如果相處的不錯後,我才願意把我家的兔兔介紹給 Party 的兒子。

媽媽快看!那邊有一隻黑色的小白兔!
-童言童語錄
回覆文章