Childhood[3/27]

回覆文章
Brouse
文章: 8
註冊時間: 週四 1月 29, 2004 8:52 pm
聯繫:

Childhood[3/27]

文章 Brouse »

hi folks~~ Cause maggie's account can't be authorized to post any artical,I assist her in announcing the subject. ^^

============================================
Dear YoYo members,

First of all, I guess I haven't been visited YoYo forum for a long time since I found my id is erased, left me stuck helplessly here not knowing how to post the article. Anyway, very sorry for the late topic of 3/27.
This Sat. I would like to discuss about the " Childhood", it is a little bit nostalgic but I hope you guys would enjoy it.

Questions:

1. What are the most unforgettable, or interesting things happened in your childhood? people say: a newborn calf is afraid of nothing (初生之犢不怕虎), Had you done anything to surprise the folks? Or any special adventure can tell us?

2.What was your childhood dream? Reasons for your answer? Do you still hold that dream? if yes, how much do you think you have accomplished?

3. Do you remember who was your best friend? How often do you meet? Where and how is he or she doing now? How about your childhood sweet heart? ^.^

4. When I was child, I believed whatever my mum said but some of them turned out to be a big lie, so do you remember anything your parents told you but it was unture. ^.*

5. i think happy childhood is a gift from a parents, so what efforts would you do to offer your child a better childhood.

--end--
Samuel
YOYO member
文章: 161
註冊時間: 週四 8月 28, 2003 10:12 pm
來自: YOYO

文章 Samuel »

哇哈哈哈哈.........
快笑死了 ..... 自己還是小孩子,就選這個題目 ........
俗在素太好笑啦 ..........
你一定是看到大家太緊張,特別上來娛樂大家 ...
呵呵....呵呵呵........
Samuel
YOYO member
文章: 161
註冊時間: 週四 8月 28, 2003 10:12 pm
來自: YOYO

Re: Childhood[3/27]

文章 Samuel »

Brouse 寫:4. When I was child, I believed whatever my mum said but some of them turned out to be a big lie, so do you remember anything your parents told you but it was unture. ^.*

5. i think happy childhood is a gift from a parents, so what efforts would you do to offer your child a better childhood.

--end--
這個問題很有趣...
4. 小時後我娘都跟我說,我是世界上最可愛,最帥的男生 .... 我當時深信不疑 ... 後來看到我那長相 "兩光" 的哥哥姊姊,我就覺得這個論調 "疑雲重重" ....

5. 我其實非常喜歡我爹娘,我知道他們辛辛苦苦撫養我長大很不容易,我實在不知道該怎樣報答他們。所以,我決定不要有小孩,免的他們不知道如何報答我...

PS. 我鬧好玩的...我哥哥姊姊跟我長的不一樣..他們都很標緻的...還有,鼓勵有結婚的要有小孩拉... 看,我爹娘對我多得意........
Kate
YOYO member
文章: 389
註冊時間: 週二 12月 16, 2003 10:41 am

文章 Kate »

這週要返鄉掃墓
在此請假...
[麋鹿透社]台北知名的YOYO英語俱樂部,於2007年聖誕夜的特別活動中,順利找尋到V&A愛情手鐲,今年果然為該俱樂部帶來一片喜氣,不少成員找到他們的真愛,尚在尋覓中的單身成員,相信在不久的未來,也能找到屬於他們的幸福。
回覆文章