YOYO member
文章: 261
註冊時間: 週三 8月 20, 2003 5:03 am
來自: Taipei City
聯繫:

Memory (4/17 Sat.)

文章 sunny »

Dear all,

First of all, I feel so sorry to tell you that I cannot join the YOYO discussion on Sat., for I must go through a nine-month job training program. Here I would like to offer my heartfelt Big Thanks to Webber in advance. Last week I asked him to be the host on behave of me and he promised me without any hesitation. We should pay our respect to such a great man!

Why did I choose the topic "Memory?" Recently I’ve seen two movies discussing this issue---“One is "Paycheck,”and the other is “The Butterfly Effect.” I think recalling memory is just like traveling in the wonderland to some degree. Sometimes we don’t know where we are and get lost in our memory, just like 周潤發 in the old Hongkong movie “賭神” ; sometimes it may be difficult for us to tell whether it’s the disillusion of a dream or the factual memory…. It happens all the time, doesn't it?

Indeed, what had happened in our life becomes the memory in our brains. We follow the path of memory so that we can begin and continue every moment of our life.

Until then, let’s start the memory journey from the following article links:

http://www.open2.net/humanmind/article_memory.htm
(You may experience those memory-loss people's torment from this article)

http://www.bbc.co.uk/science/humanbody/ ... emorytest/
(test your memory)
頭像
albert
YOYO member
文章: 164
註冊時間: 週日 12月 28, 2003 11:26 pm

文章 albert »

下週末回南部一趟..情非得以..
Albert 先請個假先...

可惜沒法參與 sunny 這個很棒主題... :cry:
In everyone's life, at some time, our inner fire goes out. It is then burst into flame by an encounter with another human being. We should all be thankful for those people who rekindle the inner spirit.---Albert Schweitzer 史懷哲
頭像
sunny
YOYO member
文章: 261
註冊時間: 週三 8月 20, 2003 5:03 am
來自: Taipei City
聯繫:

文章 sunny »

Sorry for the late reply.
For your reference, the discussion questions as follows:

1. Are you an oblivious person? If yes, have you ever tried to improve your memory? How?

2. Just like an old song "Yesterday Once More" sings,

"Those were such happy times and not so long ago
How I wondered they'd gone
But they're back again
Just like a long lost friend
All the songs I love so well"

Do you agree memory is your old friend or, a rival?

3. When and where makes you conjure up old memory most?

4. In the movie "Paycheck," Ben Affleck must have his memory erased once the job is competed as not to disclose a company's secret. If you were him, are you willing to do this kind of rich-but-dangerous job?
頭像
miky
YOYO member
文章: 22
註冊時間: 週六 1月 31, 2004 5:53 pm

文章 miky »

我急性腸胃炎.....
想在家休息....
下午不去囉.....
在這裡請個假....
回覆文章