mavis
YOYO member
文章: 159
註冊時間: 週五 12月 19, 2003 3:25 pm
聯繫:

Chatroom is good or problems?[06/02 Wen]

文章 mavis »

Hi everybody: :P
This time I choose a little serious isssue to discuss,but it not mean is boring,because I will prepare some deserts for all of you :P .So welcome everybody come.
Chatroom like MSN or Yahoo交友網 are hot now!And almost everybody use MSN,I remember when I was student in University,all we are hot about BBS,and we have a lot of websit friends form BBS,and we alse spend about 5 or 6 hours on it,because it is exciting that you have a friends that you never seen and you can imagine what you what in your mind about this stranger.With technology processing,chatroom has a lot of function like media and 語音 that can more closer people to each othr.But recently more and more social problems from Internet ,especially from chatroom,a lot of killed by sexual predators and paedophiles seeking access to children. So sad that tech let us closer and make a lot of crime problems.May be we can discuss about this.

relate article:
http://www.chinapost.com.tw/archive/det ... 2&id=20636
http://www.chinapost.com.tw/archive/det ... 1&id=41603

Q1:Do you ever use chatroom like MSN?Do you have a lots of friends from chatroom and you never seen them?

Q2:What special(fun/good/bad) experiences that you meet your website freinds ?Please share with us.

Q3:Do you know a lots of criminal problems from chatroom?Could you list some?Do you friad of?How to protect youself from Internet?

Q4:If you are chatroom operator ,what function you like on your chatroom?and how you to manage your chatroom? and how to get rid of criminal situation happen?

Everybody you are great to finish my article ,because it has a lots of wrong words, but I know all you are very smart. :twisted:
Ben
YOYO member
文章: 105
註冊時間: 週二 9月 02, 2003 4:23 pm
來自: ROC
聯繫:

Re: Chatroom is good or problems?[06/02 Wen]

文章 Ben »

the last sentance is classical. . . :shock:
mavis
YOYO member
聯繫:

Re: Chatroom is good or problems?[06/02 Wen]

文章 mavis »

Ben 寫:the last sentance is classical. . . :shock:
:twisted: :evil: :twisted:
I know that,your article is good ,it will fun :D
頭像
Laura
YOYO member
文章: 351
註冊時間: 週二 12月 16, 2003 10:28 am

文章 Laura »

Hello, Mavis,

You know I could prepare this fantastic topic beforehand since you posted the articles more earlier :lol:
You know you are the fewer-charming girls I won’t be jealous since thousands of guys really rally appreciate you :lol:
You know …. ~ here is chatroom!right? :roll:
The best teacher is child,
the worst mistake for one is to abandon oneself,
the greatest treasure in the world is love!
頭像
Laura
YOYO member
文章: 351
註冊時間: 週二 12月 16, 2003 10:28 am

文章 Laura »

Hello, Mavis,

You know I could prepare this fantastic topic beforehand since you posted the articles more earlier :lol:
You know you are the fewer-charming girls I won’t be jealous since thousands of guys really really appreciate you :lol:
You know …. ~ here is chatroom!right? :roll:
The best teacher is child,
the worst mistake for one is to abandon oneself,
the greatest treasure in the world is love!
rory
YOYO member
文章: 93
註冊時間: 週四 1月 15, 2004 12:21 am

文章 rory »

ha!ha! what a interesting typic, actually i chart with my friends via MSN everyday;some of them are now in middle and south of Taiwan,while some are in abroad ,but i can still communicate with them with live interact,I really love MSN !!! Maybe we can share our MSN account on next Wed,see ya everybody!
mavis
YOYO member
聯繫:

文章 mavis »

:D :D :D thanks Laura and Rory like my topic
So...Because you prepared already, you have share everybody the most interesting things ,if not :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: ,I will punish you in a( :twisted: strange way :twisted: ),hey!hey!hey!(may be eat the deserts that I create in the first time),by the way,today I will go to phkut Island(普吉島) this morning for four days,and I will take some prizes for all of you,so there will good food to eat and good prize to take ,everybody come. :wink:
mavis
YOYO member
聯繫:

文章 mavis »

Everybody
Remember come yoyo tonight :D
頭像
Mike
文章: 128
註冊時間: 週二 8月 26, 2003 12:13 pm