How good you are in the relationship!(7/3)

回覆文章
頭像
Mandychang
YOYO member
文章: 70
註冊時間: 週日 5月 02, 2004 11:12 pm
來自: Taipei

How good you are in the relationship!(7/3)

文章 Mandychang »

Nowadays, marriages face many challenges and high divorce rates. How good you are in the relationship! There are eight situations, choose the most appropriate response for you and share your reason/experience with your group.
A. One night, you found your partner snores disturbed your sleep, how will you do, why?
(1) You wait until you are both in a relaxed situation, then you talk it through quietly, and come up with a solution together.
(2) You mention it as soon as your partner next does it
(3) You say nothing about it until you can’t stand it any more, and explode with fury when your partner next does it.
(4) You make a mental note of all the irritating things your partner does, and tell him/her the next time he/she annoys you.
B. You hear from your friend your partner has seeing someone else?
(1) You wait till your partner comes home, tell him/her what you’ve heard, and ask than to explain it.
(2) You say nothing to your partner at first, but look through his/her letters,pockets,credit card receipts,etc. for possible evidence.
(3) You immediately, decide to break off the relationship, rush home and tell your partner you’re leaving him/her.
(4) You say nothing to your partner, but decide to start seeing someone yourself.
C. You came home from work and had bad mood. You argued with your partner without anything. How do you solve this situation? Why?
(1)This situation probably couldn’t happen to you, as you never start arguments without a good reason. But if it did, you’d have no problem apologizing.
(2)It’s never that easy to apologize, but it’s something you have learned to do gracefully.
(3)It’s extremely difficult, the words stick in your throat. You hate apologizing. You can’t do it unless absolutely necessary.
(4)You might be able to bring yourself to apologize, but you won’t actually mean it. Deep down inside you’re still furious.
D. You want to watch match game, but your partner would like to go to country side, how will you do? Why?
(1) You discuss it calmly, and decide to go to the match together this Saturday and for a walk in the country next weekend.
(2) You talk about it and eventually toss a coin to decide what to do.
(3) You argue like hell about it, and eventually each goes your separate ways on Saturday
(4) You offer to go for the walk, but with such bad grace that your partner insists that you go to the match instead
E. You been with your partner, you are bored your relationship, how will you do?
(1) You suggest going to see a counselor together, to see if they can help to bring a bit of new life into your relationship.
(2) You suggest to your partner that you’re finding life a bit dull, and maybe you could go out more, or start a new hobby or activity together.
(3)You decide to go on an exotic; luxury holiday with your partner, to see if that will help.
(4) You say nothing, but blame your partner, and fantasize about all the interesting things you could be doing with somebody else.
F. It’s your birthday today. You are looking forward to sharing your special day with your birthday, but he/she forgot~~
(1) You remand him/her that it’s your birthday, and suggest that she/he buys you a present quickly and takes you out to dinner.
(2) You say nothing, but feel hurt and upset
(3) You wait till the following day, and then angrily accuse your partner of forgetting your birthday.
(4) You decide to deliberately”forget” your partner’s birthday when the time comes round.
G. A couple days ago, you met someone that you are very attractive to, you can get thought someone at your hand and very sure she has the same feel about you.
(1) You avoid that person, and try as hard as you can to put him/her out of your head.
(2) You start going out with the new person, and tell your partner about it.
(3) You indulge in a little flirtation with them-harmless, of course.
(4) You begin seeing the person behind your partner’s back.
H. What do you expect your partner?
(1) Someone who will provide companionship and support, and with whom you can share your deepest feelings.
(2) Someone to spend time with who shares your interests and enthusiasms.
(3) An attractive companion, who will amuse and entertain you.
(4) Someone who will look after you when you feel like it, leave you alone when you feel like it, and not ask too many questions.
頭像
Mandychang
YOYO member

文章 Mandychang »

Dear all:
這幾個題目,有幾個句子是我自己寫的啦 ,可能會有小錯誤 :oops: ,如果有發現請在聚會時告訴我, :wink: Thank you very much
世界不因我而改變;我的世界卻因此而改變
mavis
YOYO member
文章: 159
註冊時間: 週五 12月 19, 2003 3:25 pm
聯繫:

文章 mavis »

Dear Mandy
I think you are a interesting people,and the topic you choose is also let me want to join :D
頭像
Mandychang
YOYO member

文章 Mandychang »

I am glad that you like the topic. :D Will you show up? This is my first time be host, I hope many persons will show up and enjoy the gathering. If I got up early on Sat morning, I would prepared some cookie and fruit for you guys. :twisted:
世界不因我而改變;我的世界卻因此而改變
頭像
David Jr.
Vice President
文章: 257
註冊時間: 週二 8月 19, 2003 12:07 am
來自: Lonely Planet
聯繫:

文章 David Jr. »

Dear Mandy,
Lucky you! so soon to be the host!
It is a challenge but you will definitely learn a lot.
It is your show time!
Just execute your will and everyone needs to follow.
hahaha! Be the Queen that day and slash the whip :twisted:
頭像
Mandychang
YOYO member

文章 Mandychang »

Hi,David
Thank you for your reminder. :twisted: Hahaha~~ I will execute my will. Don’t worry, I will treat you guys very very very well. :twisted: :twisted: Don’t forget to show up. :wink:
世界不因我而改變;我的世界卻因此而改變
maggiewang
YOYO member
文章: 149
註冊時間: 週五 1月 23, 2004 2:59 am

文章 maggiewang »

各位~~
我要上班~所以不能去了!
have fun.
大家一起加油吧!
回覆文章