5/12 (Sat.) Start your own business(Host:Eddie)

回覆文章
頭像
Eddie
YOYO member
文章: 82
註冊時間: 週日 8月 16, 2009 6:04 pm

5/12 (Sat.) Start your own business(Host:Eddie)

文章 Eddie »

Hello every dear yoyoer

Its my pleasure to host this Sat.'s meeting. This time I would like you to try something ambitious. It's real, believe your eyes. It is about-----------------------------------START YOUR OWN BUSINESS!!

I wonder if every of you ever think about that? If you do (or did), you are welcome to share with us your priceless plan, dream or experience. Actually I don't believe you never have an idea such as this. Although there might be some difficulties in the real world, you must have some kind of castle in the sky while you are still a fearless kid. Or when you are disappointed about some products or service, don't you ever think about what would you do if run a company like this one? Did you ever wonder why there are so many people willing to risk their life? Why these old billionaires only yield their positions to their successors after several times of operations? Do you ever feel bored about doing routine job and picture how would it differ if you put yourself on the driver's seat. You make your own decision and take on the risk and the result of it. You steer the company into the uncertain future by your judgment. You face new challenge and learn something new every day. You may reap huge profit or go bankrupt. Develop strategy and play game with your competitors, etc. Why just satisfy yourself by watching TV or playing computer game? All these exciting legends could come true and be successful if you really strike for it. Oh..alright, If you still don't buy my nonsense, just try to image a lot or brag about it.

I have try to write long article for you diligent members. Unfortunately, it is still under 1 page. Damn it!! Can't find any droplet of ink in my belly. To solve this problem, maybe it is quicker to refer you a how-to.
http://www.wikihow.com/Start-Your-Own-Business

If you are available, come and join us!!

The questions I want to bombard you include but not limited to the following:
Session 1:
1.Do you ever think of starting your own business? What do you want to do? For what reason? It doesn't have to be realistic, fancy idea is also worth to share!
2.What might be the reasons to inspire or dissuade you to do so? How will it be different form working for others?
3.What is priority when you face profit, morality, ideal, reality?
4.What will be your style to deal with your employees, customers, competitors or social pressure?

Session 2:
5.If money is not the issue, how will be your plan different?
6.What kind of characteristics do you think a good boss need to have? On the country, what constitute bad example do you think or ever seen?
7.What kind of employee(or team) would you want?
8.What will be the dark side of being a boss?
9.What kind of homework will you do?

Cautions:
1.This host is lean and mean, the question sheet(s) he provided will be numbered.
2.The meeting will be started at 4PM sharp.
Agenda:
3:30 ~ 4:00pm Greetings & Free Talk / Ordering Beverage or Meal / Getting Newcomer’s Information
4:00 ~ 4:10pm Opening Remarks / Newcomer’s Self-introduction / Grouping
(Session I)
4:10 ~ 5:10pm
5:10 ~ 5:25pm Session I Summary
5:25 ~ 5:35pm Taking a 10 Minutes Break (Intermission)
(Session II)
5:35 ~ 6:15pm
6:15 ~ Session II Summary / Concluding Remarks / Announcements
********************************************************************************************************************************************
聚會日期:列於該貼文主題內
聚會時間:請準時 3:30 pm 到 ~ 約 6:30 pm 左右結束
星期六聚會地點:丹堤濟南店
地址、電話:台北市濟南路三段25號 地圖 (02) 2740-2350 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting (02) 2740-2350 end_of_the_skype_highlighting
捷運站:板南線 忠孝新生站 3 號出口
走法:出忠孝新生站 3 號出口後,沿著巷子(忠孝東路三段10巷)走約 2 分鐘,到了濟南路口,左轉走約 2 分鐘即可看到。
最低消費: 80 元
回覆文章