回覆文章
頭像
Darren
YOYO member
文章: 26
註冊時間: 週一 8月 18, 2003 2:44 pm

Courage 8/14

文章 Darren »

Victor Hugo said: "Have courage for the great sorrows of life and patience for the small ones; and when you have laboriously accomplished your daily task, go to sleep in peace. God is awake."

http://www.heartlight.org/articles/2002 ... aring.html

Quotes:
http://en.thinkexist.com/quotations/Courage

What is courage, what does it take to be brave? Since kids we have heard stories and seen movies about heros, I believe each and every one of us has dreamed of becoming one. In our souls, I believe that there is a hero in all of us.Ambrose Redmoon said: "Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgment that something else is more important than fear." So let's talk about courage today :

1. What is courage to you and where do you think it comes from? (make up a senario to show your ideas)
2. Talk about the quotations on courage and make up some of your own.
3. Even the little things in life may take courage to do. Apologising to a friend, forgiving a friend, telling the truth when it's easier to lie. Give us some example of these little things that take a whole lot of courage.
4. What is the most couragous thing you have done in your life? Who do you think is a couragous person (real life or inmaginary is both ok).

Second half, relax and have fun at Yoyo
Stella's Game
The Song: Stella ella ola, clap clap clap Say yes, chicko chicko, chicko chicko chak! Say yes, chicko, chicko, allo, allo Allo allo allo! Say one, two three four, FIVE!

Three will play Adam's family game~
If birds of a feather do flock together, then I must be the freak with every kind of feathers.
頭像
sunny
YOYO member
文章: 261
註冊時間: 週三 8月 20, 2003 5:03 am
來自: Taipei City
聯繫:

文章 sunny »

Very great and interesting topic neah!
During the discussion,
a lot of ideas and inside stories must be revealed as well! :lol:

Though I cannot catch on to what the game is,
I believe everyone looks forward to it very much...

Go ahead loh!
頭像
Salina
YOYO member
文章: 296
註冊時間: 週日 8月 17, 2003 6:55 pm
來自: 異想世界
聯繫:

文章 Salina »

推推推
我知道大家週五晚上都玩的很累了
有些人還要星期六一大早起來運動