回覆文章
Tiffany
Founder
文章: 95
註冊時間: 週日 8月 17, 2003 12:21 am

Choice of a baby BOY or Girl(8/18)

文章 Tiffany »

Choice of a baby BOY or Girl

Hope it is useful for some of you in planning stage. For those of you do not have any plan in the near future, you can keep it for future reference.

Background:
Man’s sperm consists of X & Y spermatozoa; X spermatozoon decides the female whereas Y is the male. Referring to these physiological properties of the spermatozoa, gynecologists set up the theory of ‘Choice of a girl or a boy’.

1st Factor: Food
If you want a baby girl:
Husband must eat more alkaline food, wife eats more acidic food.
If you want a baby boy:
Husband eats more acidic food, wife eats more alkaline food.

Alkaline food: vegetables, fruits, egg white, milk, algae, etc.
Acidic food: meat, seafood, etc.

2nd Factor: Timing (When to do it?)
If you want a baby girl:
Frequent copulation during pre-ovulation period.
If you want a baby boy:
Copulating just before ovulation or just after ovulation.

How to confirm ovulation period:
Body temperature increases (you may want to use SPC chart to monitor your body temperature here).

3rd Factor: Penetration (How to do it?)
If you want a baby girl:
Husband to avoid deep penetration in the female vagina during copulation.
If you want a baby boy:
Deep penetration by the husband is suggested.

Reasoning:
Characteristics of X & Y spermatozoa
- X: Marathon under with good stamina
- Y: Sprinter but poor stamina
So, with deep penetration, the chances for Y to reach destination will be higher.

4th Factor: Stimulation
If you want a baby girl:
Wife should avoid stimulation during copulation. Secretion from female vagina becomes alkaline when stimulated, therefore this promotes the activity of Y spermatozoon.
If you want a baby boy:
Husband ejaculates after wife has been stimulated.

5th Factor: Wife’s Preparation
If you want a baby girl:
Rinse the vagina with solution dissolving 2 spoonfuls of white vinegar in 1 liter of water. Since an acidic condition decreases activity of Y spermatozoon.
If you want a baby boy:
Rinse the vagina with solution dissolving 2 spoonfuls of soda in 1 liter of water.

6th Factor: Positioning
If you want a baby girl:
Female to be on the top position & male to be on the bottom position.
If you want a baby boy:
Male to be on the top position & female to be on the bottom position. This posture allows the Y spermatozoon to reach destination faster.
頭像
David_Liao
YOYO member
文章: 300
註冊時間: 週日 8月 17, 2003 12:21 am
來自: inner cosomos
聯繫:

文章 David_Liao »

According to 6th factor, I thnk Tiffany would like a baby girl, right?
So pitty is your husband.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
頭像
albert
YOYO member
文章: 164
註冊時間: 週日 12月 28, 2003 11:26 pm

文章 albert »

wow...Tiffany.
這裡面有好多醫學名詞.
你們大家懂嗎???
(不過應該知道裡面描述什麼吧...
尤其是遠勝 金賽博士的
史博士及山貓博士...)

這些醫學名詞很橈口的...
In everyone's life, at some time, our inner fire goes out. It is then burst into flame by an encounter with another human being. We should all be thankful for those people who rekindle the inner spirit.---Albert Schweitzer 史懷哲
serene
文章: 8
註冊時間: 週一 6月 07, 2004 9:18 am

文章 serene »

大家好
我是SERENE
真的很多專有名詞
我有幾個地方想問一下
What deoes SPC mean??
我看嘸
啥叫
Deep penetration by the husband is suggested.
頭像
chungway1617
文章: 32
註冊時間: 週六 7月 17, 2004 6:13 pm
聯繫:

I want to introduce myself again

文章 chungway1617 »

Today is my third time to join yo-yo club. Every time I gained a lot of opinions from different people. I love disscuss and listening assorted thinking. So interesting about this club’s culture. I felt the founder must have great idea and model so the club can go on so well. All of everyone is quite kind and special …it gather so many occupation which come from every domain . ha ha …anyway I hope I won’t miss any class to improve my English . Although my heart was attacked from others good English but I can provoke myself to study English . That is so great .

Now I want to introduce myself again to avoid I need to introduce myself many times . I just hope next time when I say my name is Riva, you will imagine who I am .
First :
I come from Taichung . Before June I was studying in an University in Tainan . My major is mass communication …I prefer to study advertisement. design. marketing. 3 years ago , I was a nurse . I worked in obstetrical department in Taichung . Why I want to change my profession. the reason just I don’t want be a nurse in my whole life .
Now I just moved to Taipei near 2 months . My job is marketing .
Another thing. why my name is Riva-because I chose it from electric dictionary by chance , and it is easy to pronunciation. OK…I hope next time if you meet me. hear my name is Riva. you will know who I am .
:lol:
我 一直是我
不是你眼裡的我
回覆文章