當然想要聚會的人
還是可以自己相約
Luis Ko
YOYO member
文章: 973
註冊時間: 週三 6月 06, 2007 10:18 pm

Re: 5/2(Sat.) meeting 暫停一次 (5/1勞動節連假)

文章 Luis Ko »

what a pity! i did hope there would be business as usual on 5/2, since i have no life and will have a day off that day too.. :cccry:

ok, i might hold a "coffee talk" on this Saturday. please stay tuned for more information, yeah, if i can find something to talk about lo~ :drink:
i might be a cynic and, a sceptic as well but, i'm definitely not a bad person!!
Luis Ko
YOYO member

文章 Luis Ko »

the article Kat offered seems quite interesting, "Think your world view is fixed? Learn another language and you’ll think differently". you can click the link below, http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfre ... P=ema_1364

and also there were nine people executed in INDONESIA, http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/a ... -indonesia, having provoked outrage across the western world, which i guess will be good to discuss.. at least i think so haa~

anyway, just give me a shout if you are interested in this coffee talk lo~ :mrgreen:
i might be a cynic and, a sceptic as well but, i'm definitely not a bad person!!
頭像
Wayne
文章: 1500
註冊時間: 週四 5月 13, 2004 10:53 am
來自: Taipei, Taiwan, Pandemonium

文章 Wayne »

5/1現在還有放假嗎?
Knowledge is power -- when shared.
Iris Wu
YOYO member
文章: 900
註冊時間: 週二 5月 20, 2014 4:33 pm

文章 Iris Wu »

I don't know. Every day is a holiday for me now. Ha! :)

It's great to hear from you, Wayne! I was thinking to reply Rock's Apache question, but since our Language Master had answered it thoroughly, it silenced me! Will you return to Team YoYo anytime soon? :)

Luis, if I can get away from my family duties on Saturday, I'd like to join the coffee talk. I will confirm tomorrow.
頭像
Wayne

文章 Wayne »

Iris Wu 寫:I don't know. Every day is a holiday for me now. Ha! :)

It's great to hear from you, Wayne! I was thinking to reply Rock's Apache question, but since our Language Master had answered it thoroughly, it silenced me! Will you return to Team YoYo anytime soon? :)

Luis, if I can get away from my family duties on Saturday, I'd like to join the coffee talk. I will confirm tomorrow.
Thanks, Iris. I am not sure when I can be free. In the past several months, every day was a holiday for you but work day for me.
Luis Ko
YOYO member

文章 Luis Ko »

yes, Wayne, 5/1 is now a national holiday, for most of people in Taiwan, i guess. :lol:

hi, Iris, thank you for your support. i will announce it again later, though i won't prepare anything but only the articles ha~ and feel free to spend time on sweet family hours if you need to. guess i still can enjoy an afternoon coffee time there, even if no one shows up haa~ :mrgreen:
頭像
Wayne

文章 Wayne »

Holidays don't seem to apply to me. I have to work this Saurday and many other Satudays. :ccry:
Iris Wu
YOYO member
文章: 900
註冊時間: 週二 5月 20, 2014 4:33 pm

文章 Iris Wu »

Wayne 寫:Thanks, Iris. I am not sure when I can be free. In the past several months, every day was a holiday for you but work day for me.
Sorry, Wayne, I totally understand. I have been there, working day and night since VPN popularly used. Hang in there, things will get better!
回覆文章