Riddle after“Mutant message down under” (for 9/29)

回覆文章
頭像
Laura
YOYO member
文章: 351
註冊時間: 週二 12月 16, 2003 10:28 am

Riddle after“Mutant message down under” (for 9/29)

文章 Laura »

Dear lovely members,

Similarly every host said that’s the pleasure to preside next Wednesday gathering, thinking about some of my defectiveness occurred last time, I wish :twisted: those will be improved in 2nd time!

Although I only extracted 5 chapters from previous-best-seller "Mutant message down under" http://www.epochtimes.com/b5/2/9/18/c8942.htm but the volume is still vast. Nevertheless, I suggest you browse through this article to focus on the portions regarding my questions, thus I’m not going to feel guilty from my mind. 8)

1st section:
Please click below web site to get the article ~
http://www.viterbo.edu/personalpages/fa ... /Becky.htm
Q1: (the last paragraph of Buried Alive)
Ms. Marlo Morgan could release body’s stink toxins in angle trench what the accurate THEORY is?
Q2: (the last two paragraphs of Out in Front)
As you know our homelands & landscapes were seriously destroyed by typhoons and torrential rains, refer to Morgan’s adventure that we had gotten past “doing it my way”, what are YOUR WORTH COMMENTS to re-structure the surroundings here (such as: plant more streets on hills、build more embankments、punish the illegal….)?
Q3:(the 9th & 10th paragraphs of Dreamtime Revealed)
If we live in normal temperatures without artificial heat and cooling as well as eat natural foods, return back to reality please kindly estimate HOW MUCH MONEY we can save in one month for per adult?

- take a break -

2nd section:
We will hold one riddle game to guess the name/phrase for human being、 athletics、 art、movie … etc., I have prepared the small small gifts to boost the winners :oops: , the stipulations give players are:
1.Please just hint some information with English to competitors
2.No body language
3.No initial letter for every answer

Please don’t hesitate / be shy to submit your answers, these riddles are not difficult to YOYO participators. BTW, I’d like to request the comers trying your best to be punctual, thank you.

Finally, hope everyone has a cheerful Moon Festival!
The best teacher is child,
the worst mistake for one is to abandon oneself,
the greatest treasure in the world is love!
頭像
alex^^
YOYO member
文章: 172
註冊時間: 週三 8月 20, 2003 1:06 pm

文章 alex^^ »

推一下
讓大家好找

雖然我無法到

祝大家有個愉快的夜晚嘍^^
頭像
Laura
YOYO member
文章: 351
註冊時間: 週二 12月 16, 2003 10:28 am

文章 Laura »

[quote="alex^^"]

雖然我無法到

祝大家有個愉快的夜晚嘍^^[/quote]

Thanks to kind、handsome、chic …. Alex :lol: ,
hope you are available to join the gathering of Wayne、Terry … 8)
The best teacher is child,
the worst mistake for one is to abandon oneself,
the greatest treasure in the world is love!
回覆文章