2/27(Sat) Remembering 228 (Host:Nicole Czakon)

Michael-liu
YOYO member
文章: 708
註冊時間: 週五 4月 24, 2009 6:09 pm

Re: 2/27(Sat) Remembering 228 (Host:Nicole Czakon)

文章 Michael-liu »

228 is already a national memorial holiday. There is already a law called 二二八事件處理及賠償條例 dealing with the financial compensation to the family members of the victims. We already have a 228 memorial museum located in Nan High Road, Taipei city. President Ma already apologized many times for 228 incident in public on behalf of KMT.

To me it seems many things have been done for 228 tragedy. For those people or college students who are not satisfied, what else do they expect?
Luis Ko
YOYO member
文章: 972
註冊時間: 週三 6月 06, 2007 10:18 pm

Re: 2/27(Sat) Remembering 228 (Host:Nicole Czakon)

文章 Luis Ko »

that's why i say if what those people want is not the truth but the hatred of KMT, the issue will never be resolved. they seem focus only on those who were killed by the government, and ignore those who were also killed in the incident, probably killed by rioters. it's interesting they lay blame on KMT but not the government. yeah, it was KMT for sure, but KMT also represented the government at the time. if we really want to learn a lesson or two then, we should remember the whole event, and supervise the government to prevent this such tragedy from happening again, but not aim at specific group of people or what.. if what they ask is not the truth then, we will never get the truth. ok, anyway, i've already moved on lo~ :lol:
i might be a cynic and, a sceptic as well but, i'm definitely not a bad person!!
回覆文章