10/4(Tue.) 30 Day Challenge Change Your Life (Host: Shirley)

回覆文章
Shirley Hsu
YOYO member
文章: 35
註冊時間: 週日 8月 03, 2014 8:43 pm

10/4(Tue.) 30 Day Challenge Change Your Life (Host: Shirley)

文章 Shirley Hsu »

10/4 (Tue.) The Simple 30 Day Challenge That Will Actually Change Your Life (Host: Shirley)

Dear YOYOs,
Want to change your world and your environment completely? If you do this for 30 days, your entire world WILL indeed change

Source:
http://www.inc.com/chris-winfield/a-sim ... -life.html

I constantly see friends of mine doing these 30-day challenges (perhaps you've seen them or even done one yourself).

They will post about it on Facebook or tell me how great they feel because they are doing something like this for 30 days:
•Writing a gratitude list each day
•Only eating Paleo
•Doing planks every day
•Writing in a journal every morning
•Learning a new word from a different language
•Drinking eight glasses of water each day.

I see them months later, and the conversation typically goes like this:

Me: Are you still writing a gratitude list every day? How's that going?

Friend: Huh?

Me: The gratitude list challenge that you were doing, the one you were posting about on Facebook each day.

Friend: Oh.... Yeah. That was awesome but I stopped after 30 days when it was over.

And that's what seems to be the big issue with many of these 30-day challenges. Something doesn't click. Or rather, it doesn't stick. They aren't helping us to change for the long run. They are a short-term fix.

Today, I wanted to share with you a 30-day challenge that actually DID change me--so much so that it's become a part of my everyday life.

Disclaimer: Yes, this is a 30-day challenge but it should be repeated every 30 days ;)

If you incorporate this into your life and faithfully practice it (you won't be perfect at it, and that's completely fine), here's what you can expect:
•Wonderful new opportunities (more opportunity typically leads to more money)
•More connections, conversations, and friends
•Peace of mind
•You'll start to see the world in a much different, better way.

And that's just the start....

The Most Important Person Challenge

Last year, I came across this challenge in a book by the late personal development pioneer and radio legend Earl Nightingale. As soon as I read it and tried it out, I knew my life would never be the same.

Want to change your world and your environment completely?

Here's a simple (but difficult) challenge.... If you do this for 30 days, your entire world WILL indeed change.

For 30 days, treat every person you meet, without a single exception, as the most important person on earth.

You will find that they will begin treating you the same way. You see, every person, as far as they are concerned, is the most important on earth. How does the world look at you? Exactly as you look at the world.

Some Tips and Tricks

Yes, the premise of this challenge is VERY simple, but sometimes the simplest things can be the hardest because they go against how we typically live our life (I know that was the case for me). So here are some ways that I've been able to get better at this challenge:
•Give Thanks and Get Out of Self in the Morning
I get on my knees, say thanks, and ask for help and guidance. I say three simple sentences, "Love, serve, and remember. Remember what? Remember to love and serve."
•Keep the Golden Rule in Mind
"I have something that I call my Golden Rule. It goes something like this: 'Do unto others 25 percent better than you expect them to do unto you.'.... The 25 percent is for error."--Linus Pauling, Nobel Prize winner
•Keep the Benefits in Mind
Whenever you're focusing on making new changes in your life, it's very important to keep the benefits in mind and focus on the good that is also going to come to you. This will especially help you when you aren't in a great mood and really don't feel like being all that nice.
•Remember That You Are Human
I have yet to do this perfectly, but I keep trying, and simply by trying to do it each day, my life improves.

Are you up for the challenge?

Try something new for 30 days - Matt Cutts
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UNP03fDSj1U

15 Unique 30 Day Challenges Guaranteed To Make You A Better You
http://www.forbes.com/sites/jeffboss/20 ... ba6cec1524

Session I
1.What is the ideal life you want? Is it having a good relationship, a successful career, being rich, staying in good health? What else? How much do you yearn for it, and do you think it is easy to attain?

2. As the saying goes: “不做不會怎樣, 做了就會很不一樣, “Nothing changes if nothing changes.” Does this make sense to you? Have you ever experienced the meaning behind this saying?

3. Have you ever set New Year’s resolutions? Were you able to keep them, or did you usually make some changes afterwards?

4. Are you willing to share your goals with your friends, including posting them on Facebook and social media to get some help?

Session II
5. In the article: 15 Unique 30-Day Challenges Guaranteed To Make You A Better You, do you think the “no expectation” rule for 30 days is worth a try? What new point of view would you have if there were no expectations? Do you think it is a good way to expand your vision?

6. What changes are you really eager to make? Start exercising? Reading something every day? Losing weight? Anything else? Share your thoughts in your group.

7. Are there any changes you made successfully, which you’d like to share? Do you use any assistance tools, such as the tracking app “habit & tracker,” to manage changes and help you achieve the goals?
Lawrencenz Cheng
文章: 43
註冊時間: 週二 9月 09, 2014 2:07 pm

Re: 10/4(Tue.) 30 Day Challenge Change Your Life (Host: Shir

文章 Lawrencenz Cheng »

As the saying goes “Nothing changes if nothing changes.” , so the ones must be significant and helpful if something change.

What they would be? Guys.................

Being rich, or?
Lawrencenz Cheng
文章: 43
註冊時間: 週二 9月 09, 2014 2:07 pm

文章 Lawrencenz Cheng »

Why people need to make any changes?
Allow me giving you a good reason.

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.
Albert Einstein
(Einstein used and published the quote in his "Letters to Solovine 1951" )

That intrigues us to comtemplate and ponder over what to do for a good change.
頭像
toshi
YOYO member
文章: 1383
註冊時間: 週日 7月 27, 2008 8:26 pm
聯繫:

文章 toshi »

See you tonight!
隨你所喜
或酒、或詩、或是喜!
Shirley Hsu