回覆文章
頭像
Rock
YOYO member
文章: 2162
註冊時間: 週三 10月 31, 2007 9:03 am

1/31 (Tue.) Yoyo meeting and China Pa party

文章 Rock »

The following event is not decided yet. We may have it changed according to the participants' ideas. Please keep your information updated if you're interested in it.

Participants up to now... (updating)

No.1 Meeting: Rock, Lory, Ken, Luis, Kooper, Iris, Maggie, Gloria, Leon...(9)
No.2 China Pa party: Rock, Lory, Ken, Luis(?), Iris, Maggie, Christine Wang, Sabrina, Linda, Ryu, Gloria, Leon...(12)

Chinese New Year holidays are so boring. I wonder if anyone wants to go out and have fun on 年初四? If we have some good people, including you (yes, YOU), then we can still have our English meeting, and maybe some more fun later on this holiday. The plan is:

No.1 19:00-21:00 Yoyo meeting (Dante)
No.2 21:30-23:30 (?) China Pa (京華城樓上)

If you can join us, please let me know which one, No.1 or No.2, or both, you'd like to attend. Thank you very much.

China Pa's regular Tuesday singer is Birdy (丁詩瑀), a Filipino singer living in Taiwan. Take a look if you're interested.

最後由 Rock 於 週一 1月 30, 2017 12:27 pm 編輯,總共編輯了 5 次。
In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.
頭像
Rock
YOYO member

Re: 1/31 (Tue.) Yoyo meeting and party

文章 Rock »

Participants up to now... (updating)
最後由 Rock 於 週一 1月 30, 2017 11:11 am 編輯,總共編輯了 2 次。
In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.
Luis Ko
YOYO member
文章: 971
註冊時間: 週三 6月 06, 2007 10:18 pm

Re: 1/31 (Tue.) Yoyo meeting and China Pa party

文章 Luis Ko »

mm..she is not my type.. ah~ i mean i'm only interested in ENGLISH.. ah~ i mean i'm not a party animal la~ then again, we'll see haa~ 8)
i might be a cynic and, a sceptic as well but, i'm definitely not a bad person!!
頭像
Rock
YOYO member

Re: 1/31 (Tue.) Yoyo meeting and China Pa party

文章 Rock »

This is an English learning event-- she sings English songs. Besides, you may see it more as an adventure than a party 'cause it's a rare event. And who told me that Chinese New Year is boring so we need to have something to do? :lol:
回覆文章