4/22(Sat.) The Value of Genetic Affinity (Host:Stephen)

Luis Ko
YOYO member
文章: 970
註冊時間: 週三 6月 06, 2007 10:18 pm

Re: 4/22(Sat.) The Value of Genetic Affinity (Host:Stephen)

文章 Luis Ko »

that's why, again, i agree with Iris. government should leave choices for parents to decide if they want to keep the child, when mulling over this kind of regulations. of course for the story Rock mentioned is quite positive, however, not every case would have such happy ending. the point is if parents have doubt , grudge, or what toward their child in the first place then, i don't think they would 100% love the child. that's why i think the reason for suing the medical company is very important in the Singapore's case. if genetic affinity is what they really care, if a woman bears a raper's child with hate, i don't think it's a good idea to still keep them(in the family) lo~ :drink:
i might be a cynic and, a sceptic as well but, i'm definitely not a bad person!!
Michael-liu
YOYO member
文章: 708
註冊時間: 週五 4月 24, 2009 6:09 pm

文章 Michael-liu »

This rape story will be a good discussion material for my next hosting

THE TOPIC will be : Should single women be allowed to use IVF?

Luis, this topic is for you, because you love controversy. (I know your answer will be NO, should not, am I right?)
頭像
Rock
YOYO member
文章: 2161
註冊時間: 週三 10月 31, 2007 9:03 am

文章 Rock »

Luis Ko 寫:... of course for the story Rock mentioned is quite positive, however,...
Hey, the story I mentioned is more than positive; it's transcendent. And it's for senior citizens only. :lol:
In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.
頭像
Gloria Lo
YOYO member
文章: 367
註冊時間: 週一 2月 04, 2008 7:51 am

文章 Gloria Lo »

Stephen,
I got it. Thank you.

Rock,
"Transcendent" is a transcendent word to learn.
Thanks.
頭像
Rock
YOYO member
文章: 2161
註冊時間: 週三 10月 31, 2007 9:03 am

文章 Rock »

Hi, Gloria, but that a common sense word for Kooper because he is in the industry. :D
In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.
stephen185
YOYO member
文章: 206
註冊時間: 週三 5月 30, 2007 8:23 pm

文章 stephen185 »

Hi, Rock, you are right. "Transcend" is indeed one of the big names in memory module industry :)
回覆文章