4/18 (Tue.) Pick Up Artist (Host: Ryan)

Jason Huang
YOYO member
文章: 26
註冊時間: 週四 1月 12, 2017 12:50 pm

4/18 (Tue.) Pick Up Artist (Host: Ryan)

文章 Jason Huang »

Pick Up Artist

Hi it's Ryan, I'm definitely not a pick up artist. Instead I'm a big fan of “pick up art”. Not because I fancy picking up girls but we rarely can find counterpart like picking up girls to make sales. I work as a salesperson and I truly feel excited every time when I learned new sales skills. Being a top sales is actually pretty much the same as being a “PUA” (Pick Up Artist).

You might ever hear of things like: everyone is a salesman no matter what position you're working in your company. Selling is the skill set that you can't live without it either in terms of career or life. When you're having a job interview, you're selling yourself. When you're pursuing girls/boys, you're selling yourself. When you're reporting to your supervisor and striving for a promotion, or meeting your future father in law, convincing your wife to let you buy a new car etc. All these are related to sell yourself and convince people to buy your idea. You know what, selling is actually happening all the time! Having a good selling skill can actually help you to earn most of things you want. And everyone of us are more or less having experience in it. Let's learn from each others, and live a better life.

Below are the videos that I personally think are interesting, inspiring and funny at the same time. Just take a glance at your ease and go through the questions I consolidated. We don't have to stick to these questions, just give you ideas whatever we feel like to discuss about. We will have a nice chat on coming Tuesday.

Confidence is everything.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X7PAYhmoKkA

Never Run Out of Things to Say in all situations.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RRL_WZn ... IA&index=1

What makes you manly in the eyes of women.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZZ0a5O0 ... RJIgFRt0IA

Things Guys Find Attractive In Girls
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K1POqYx ... RJIgFRt0IA

What men are actually thinking.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9-6GuttRWGE

This video is a long one and in Chinese, personally I am a big fan of this Chinese A-bei who hosts the show, check it or skip it per your preference.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ARlXcAR ... IA&t=1200s

Session one

1. What obstacles have you ever faced with when getting a gf/bf? Thinking of being too shy? Fear of talking to girls or you're not a person who knows well about getting along with girls? Having no chances to know new friends? Thinking you’re too old, too unattractive, too picky, too handsome bla bla bla. Whatever it is, just share with your table members and see how we can fix it.

2. What traits of a guy/lady captivate you most? How did your husband, boyfriends, girlfriends get you? What makes you feel like to be with your lover at the present or in the past?

3. Do u have any friends who are neither good-looking nor making much money but still very good at picking up girls/men? What makes him/her so?
Why people say we should never chase someone. Instead, we should attract?

Session two

4. What was the biggest sales you've ever made? Having your wife married you? Being a great father that your children like you very much? Having good relationship with management/ employee? Or literally secured a huge order from your client?

5. Salesperson likes who sell insurance, real estate, cars or even 鹹酥雞 peddlers on the streets. Plenty of salesperson we met every single day. What kind of sales you like the most? What makes you think that they’re trust worthy? What kind of salesperson who you feel comfortable with? What's your story that a sales successfully sold things to you?

6. People say true love is like a ghost, everyone is talking about it but very few of us have ever seen it. WWhat’s your definition of love( or true love)? Do you believe falling in love at the first sight? Why men can't like and love you at the same time? What is that suppose to mean?

********************************************************************************************************************************************
Agenda:
6:45 ~ 7:00pm Greetings & Free Talk / Ordering Beverage or Meal / Getting Newcomer’s Information
7:00 ~ 7:10pm Opening Remarks / Newcomer’s Self-introduction / Grouping
(Session I)
7:10 ~ 7:55pm Discussion Session (45 mins)
7:55 ~ 8:10pm Summarization (15 mins)
8:10 ~ 8:20pm Regrouping / Instruction Giving / Taking a 10 Minutes Break (Intermission)
(Session II)
8:20 ~ 9:05pm Discussion Session (45 mins)
9:05 ~ 9:20pm Summarization (15 mins)
9:20 ~ 9:30pm Concluding Remarks / Announcements ********************************************************************************************************************************************
聚會日期:列於該貼文主題內
聚會時間:當天請準時於 6:45 pm 到達 ~ 約 9:30 pm 左右結束
星期二聚會地點:丹堤濟南店
地址、電話:台北市濟南路三段25號 (02) 2740-2350
捷運站:板南線 忠孝新生站 3 號出口
走法:出忠孝新生站 3 號出口後,沿著巷子(忠孝東路三段10巷)走約 2 分鐘,到了濟南路口,左轉走約 2 分鐘即可看到。
最低消費: 80 元
注意事項:
1. 文章是否需要列印請自行斟酌,但與會者請務必自行列印 Questions for discussion。
2. 與會者請先閱讀過文章,並仔細想過所有的問題,謝謝合作!

給新朋友的話:
1. 請事先準備 2~3 分鐘的英語自我介紹;會議結束前可能會請你發表 1~2 分鐘的感想。
2. 請事先閱讀文章以及主持人所提的討論問題,並事先寫下自己所欲發表意見的英文。
3. 全程以英語進行,參加者應具備中等英語會話能力,對任一討論問題,能夠以 5 到 10 句英文表達個人見解。
4. 在正式加入之前,可以先來觀摩三次,觀摩者亦須參與討論。
5. 正式會員資格取得:Yoyo行政團隊視情況發送正式會員邀請函。獲邀加入者,可於繳交終生會費 NT$1,000後成為Yoyo正式會員。
頭像
Laura
YOYO member
文章: 351
註冊時間: 週二 12月 16, 2003 10:28 am

Re: 4/18 (Tue.) Pick Up Artist (Host: Ryan)

文章 Laura »

Ryan,

My absence for this creative topic “PUA”is due to the class.

Q5.
The couple did LISTEN for buyers and provided clean-delicious foods
for which these are very things to sell, they are selling 鹹酥雞 more than 10 years
in good QUALITY as peddler near my home's street. :drink:
The best teacher is child,
the worst mistake for one is to abandon oneself,
the greatest treasure in the world is love!
頭像
Rock
YOYO member
文章: 2162
註冊時間: 週三 10月 31, 2007 9:03 am

文章 Rock »

Ryan is great, as always. This piece of writing and questions are well-written and organized.

I wanna share the pick up line I use the most:
"Have you done your homework?"
In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.
Ryan
YOYO member
文章: 29
註冊時間: 週日 6月 22, 2014 3:15 pm

文章 Ryan »

Laura 寫:Ryan,

My absence for this creative topic “PUA”is due to the class.

Q5.
The couple did LISTEN for buyers and provided clean-delicious foods
for which these are very things to sell, they are selling 鹹酥雞 more than 10 years
in good QUALITY as peddler near my home's street. :drink:
Wow, thanks Laura. What a valuable feedback! One who being responsive to complainant makes good sales. Very nice!
最後由 Ryan 於 週日 4月 16, 2017 5:49 pm 編輯,總共編輯了 1 次。
Ryan
YOYO member

文章 Ryan »

Rock 寫:Ryan is great, as always. This piece of writing and questions are well-written and organized.

I wanna share the pick up line I use the most:
"Have you done your homework?"
Thanks for overrated compliment bro. man who has a young and beautiful wife like you are definitely a pua. Being humorous all the time is a hint. :lol:
Luis Ko
YOYO member
文章: 970
註冊時間: 週三 6月 06, 2007 10:18 pm

文章 Luis Ko »

"wanna have a cup of coffee, or what, with me?"

XDD
i might be a cynic and, a sceptic as well but, i'm definitely not a bad person!!
Ryan
YOYO member

文章 Ryan »

Luis Ko 寫:"wanna have a cup of coffee, or what, with me?"

XDD
Hah, what a straightforward and concise line, Luis. What response you got when using it?
DannyTeng
YOYO member
文章: 14
註冊時間: 週一 3月 20, 2017 9:12 am

文章 DannyTeng »

Hi~ someone is in a good mood~ (smile)(smile)(smile) :lol:
Ryan
YOYO member

文章 Ryan »

DannyTeng 寫:Hi~ someone is in a good mood~ (smile)(smile)(smile) :lol:
What is it? What have I missed?
DannyTeng
YOYO member
文章: 14
註冊時間: 週一 3月 20, 2017 9:12 am

文章 DannyTeng »

Hi, Ryan
I was trying to find a good starter for a conversation, just like Luis did. However, I think I failed XD
How about..."Hi, you look different today!"
Ryan
YOYO member

文章 Ryan »

DannyTeng 寫:Hi, Ryan
I was trying to find a good starter for a conversation, just like Luis did. However, I think I failed XD
How about..."Hi, you look different today!"
And she might say: yeah, I'm in a wonderful mood cuz I had a great date with a cute guy that I met on Luis's birthday party yesterday! :lol:

Just kidding :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Luis Ko
YOYO member

文章 Luis Ko »

it's definitely not me. no one girl has ever accepted my coffee invitation, in my entire life.. ok, maybe there was one, only one.. :ccry:
i might be a cynic and, a sceptic as well but, i'm definitely not a bad person!!
Ryan
YOYO member

文章 Ryan »

Luis Ko 寫:it's definitely not me. no one girl has ever accepted my coffee invitation, in my entire life.. ok, maybe there was one, only one.. :ccry:
Out of how many times have you asked that you succeed once?
Luis Ko
YOYO member

文章 Luis Ko »

there's an English idiom, "can count something on the fingers of one hand".. or two hands i should say~ XD
Luis Ko
YOYO member

文章 Luis Ko »

just wanna say something relevant to question 6,

"i meet you, and i like you, then i love you and, i love you for you are loving me."

8)
回覆文章