4/25 (Tue.) Discussion of Common Courtesy (Host: Yvonne)

Yvonne99
YOYO member
文章: 12
註冊時間: 週四 12月 10, 2015 10:40 pm

Re: 4/25 (Tue.) Discussion of Common Courtesy (Host: Yvonne)

文章 Yvonne99 »

Rock 寫:No problem. You've done a good job about the article and questions. We can count the numbers for you if you cannot make it on time. It's a piece of cake. :lol:

Take your time and take it easy. Thanks.
Thanks a lot, Rock. I know you can always back the host up whenever they are not available.
Yvonne99
YOYO member
文章: 12
註冊時間: 週四 12月 10, 2015 10:40 pm

Re: 4/25 (Tue.) Discussion of Common Courtesy (Host: Yvonne)

文章 Yvonne99 »

Iris Wu 寫:Hey, Yvonne, are you testing if we are courteous or you want us to practice courtesy? Question 2: "For how many minutes is it OK for you to tolerate?" Hmmm... Probably 3! :)

Seriously, I was just kidding! It's totally fine, because we know how work and life are. As Rock said, we appreciate your well-prepared contents and questions. Thank you for your dedication! No need to rush. Rock is the man, and he will take care of everything!
Dear Iris, your words make me laugh out of my busy work today. I can't help to reply to you. I am not testing you or trying to make fun of the "courtesy". I really meant it when I jotted down the words. I hate to break up my promise. However, I worked late last night to try to make it. I will try as hard as I can to show up on time. If not, do not count my delay as an excuse, and please don't measure my time for being late. See ya soon!
回覆文章