文章 Jeffery Wang »

CANCEL~~~!!!
最後由 Jeffery Wang 於 週六 7月 29, 2017 11:30 pm 編輯,總共編輯了 5 次。
頭像
Laura
YOYO member
文章: 351
註冊時間: 週二 12月 16, 2003 10:28 am

Re: 7/29(Sat.)What's so funny (Draft) (Host: Jeffery)

文章 Laura »

Jeffery,

You are posting the topic too early, bi-si-shui-ya (Mandarin)! :shock:

Obviously, it's a good topic, don't mind my bad joke. :D
The best teacher is child,
the worst mistake for one is to abandon oneself,
the greatest treasure in the world is love!
Luis Ko
YOYO member
文章: 970
註冊時間: 週三 6月 06, 2007 10:18 pm

Re: 7/29(Sat.)What's so funny (Host: Jeffery)

文章 Luis Ko »

good topic, if not great. unfortunately guess i can't make it..

yeah, right, laughter is really very important. i do believe it can somehow help our health. but then again, i don't believe in fake it until you make it. i don't think it's laughter itself alone can do it. instead, it's the things that make you laugh matter too. that is to say, happiness is the key. you got to be really happy about something, and then show your happiness with smiles and laughter. to have both would really make our life healthier i would say, though if it can cure disease still remains to be proved.

as to sense of humour, that's really subjective in my opinion. not only it varies from culture to culture, it varies within the same culture as well. let's say i view myself a person with good sense of humour. but the thing is, in reality, most people just don't think so. if so, am i still a funny person? of course not i would say. therefore, funny or not really depends on how the receiving ends would think of it. of course,it would be easier for people from same culture to share the same feelings with things from their culture.

anyway, humour and laughter are inseparable, and essential in our life. if you indeed have sense of humour, you will make people laugh. people around you will be happy. guess that's why girls are always attracted to guys with great sense of humour, since those guys will make them not just happier, but also healthier ahhh~ maybe also the other way round lo~ in these situations you, yourself, will definitely be happy too.

at the end of the day, who would ever want to be with someone who always put smiles on their face?

unfortunately, i don't have the sense.. :ccry:
i might be a cynic and, a sceptic as well but, i'm definitely not a bad person!!
頭像
Rock
YOYO member
文章: 2161
註冊時間: 週三 10月 31, 2007 9:03 am

Re: 7/29(Sat.) Meeting Cancel

文章 Rock »

I guess I can safely say that though the meeting is cancelled, the topic is not. We will still have Jeffery's happy laughing hosting in the near future. :lol:
In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.
回覆文章