9/26(Tue) Meditation & Yoga (Way)

回覆文章
Way
YOYO member
文章: 24
註冊時間: 週六 9月 23, 2017 10:39 pm

9/26(Tue) Meditation & Yoga (Way)

文章 Way »

It’s my honor to rejoin this healthy English club “YOYO”. Many topics discussed in the club before are more focused on knowledge/Emotion/Philosophy/habit etc which really enrich our life and broaden our view that lead us toward healthier direction. Today, I choose softer topic “Meditation & Yoga” which make us healthy mentally and physically according to my experience. Let’s discuss this soft topic this Tuesday , especially hosted by a not young guy.

Session 1 Meditation can change Brain?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6WvLU5-Cu0&app=desktop

1. How much do you know about “Meditation”?
2. Does Meditation really change our brain as Ted mentioned?
3. Can Meditation make our mind calm? Any experience do you have?
4. Besides Meditation, any other exercise you have done could make you feel more peaceful?

Session 2 What are the Benefits of Yoga?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CU3HuPNsyG4

1. How much do you know about Yoga?
2. Have you played yoga before? What’s benefit yoga bring to you?
3. What kind of Yoga have you played? What kind of posture do you think is great?
4. Besides Yoga, what other exercise you think it’s worth recommending to our members?
頭像
Gloria Lo
YOYO member
文章: 367
註冊時間: 週一 2月 04, 2008 7:51 am

Re: Meditation & Yoga on 9/26

文章 Gloria Lo »

It 's a very intriguing topic. (The best part of it is that both of the two videos are SHORT. Just kidding)

As I know, many members in yoyo practice Yoga on a regular basis. I also do that. Yes, I do think that helps me open my mind, think positively, and stay in good shape. What surprised me is that in the first video, it mentioned that meditation has a tremendous effect on releasing anxiety, depression, and helping sleep. I really wanna know more about meditation. Hope Danny and other members who meditate join the meeting and share their experience. :lol: :D :lol: :sun:
頭像
Rock
YOYO member
文章: 2161
註冊時間: 週三 10月 31, 2007 9:03 am

Re: 9/26(Tue) Meditation & Yoga (Way)

文章 Rock »

Sorry for putting the attendee list late. Rock, Christine, Gloria, James, Sabrina, Kris, Steve, Shirley, Ryan, Ken, Chris, Laura, Michael, Way, Momo, Liwen, Tashi, Jason. Thank you all for coming.
In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.
回覆文章