3/5 (Tue.) Meditation (Host:Felicia)

回覆文章
Felicia.Tong
YOYO member
文章: 20
註冊時間: 週四 3月 15, 2018 8:29 am

3/5 (Tue.) Meditation (Host:Felicia)

文章 Felicia.Tong »

Hello everyone! I am Felicia. This time, there is no literature. We talk about meditation, which is an activity I am used to do. I have done meditation for six years so I would like to share my experience with you. Hopefully, it is useful and helpful for you to release pressure.

We work out for increasing our muscles or making our bodies fit and healthier. Nevertheless, meditation can be regarded as the spiritual workout to make our brain become clearer. Try to recall how many passive thinking or spiritual garbage you produce in one day. Meditation is a process to relax and purify your mind. If you have never done meditation; that is to say, you never clear your spiritual garbage before. Below are two websites to elaborate the benefits of meditation. Take me for example, at the first level, I dreamed less and got better sleeping quality. When I have better sleeping quality, I have energy and high concentration when I work or do some activities in my daily life.

The ultimate meditation is to stop thinking and control each of your thoughts to achieve the status of emptiness. In eastern way of saying, it is空. I must say it is not easy to enter the status. In the first three years of doing meditation, I fell asleep every time and never finished the whole process. But I felt really relaxed and seemed to have full rest that is better than I spent 8 hours sleeping. So I would say if you want to do meditation at the beginning, first, you have to learn how to relax yourself.

Reference:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aw71zanwMnY
https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/12 ... meditation

Session One
1.Have you ever had the experience for doing meditation? Is there any one around you doing meditation? What did they say about that?
2.What is your opinion about meditation? Will you want to try? Why or why not?
3.Do you think the benefits of meditation from the articles can be achieved such as to reduce stress, control anxiety, enhances self-awareness, increase alpha wave etc? What else do you think meditation can bring us?
4.Is there any benefit from meditation that attracts you or makes you want to try? Why or why not? Do you think this is nonsense or doable?

Session Two
1.One of the steps to meditation is to imagine an image and make it shine. What image will you imagine? Why?
2.Is there any vexation that bothers you now and you want to toss it? What is that? What way did you usually use to release tension or stress? How was that? Will you try the way of meditation?
3.Can you control your mind or thought? Were they usually positive or negative? Why do you think some people's thoughts are more optimistic and the others are more pessimistic? Do you think people who are pessimistic are more protective towards themselves?
4.Do you think that your mind stops and attains the status of emptiness is good? Why or why not?
5.If you can control your mind and thoughts, what is the different from now? What will be created? If people have the ability to control their mind and thoughts, what's the different from now? Will the world become better or worse? Why?
********************************************************************************************************************************************
Agenda:
6:45 ~ 7:00pm Greetings & Free Talk / Ordering Beverage or Meal / Getting Newcomer’s Information
7:00 ~ 7:10pm Opening Remarks / Newcomer’s Self-introduction / Grouping
(Session I)
7:10 ~ 7:50pm Discussion Session (40 mins)
7:50 ~ 8:10pm Summarization (20 mins)
8:10 ~ 8:25pm Regrouping / Instruction Giving / Taking a 10 Minutes Break (Intermission)
(Session II)
8:25 ~ 9:05pm Discussion Session (40 mins)
9:05 ~ 9:25pm Summarization (20 mins)
9:25 ~ 9:30pm Concluding Remarks / Announcements
********************************************************************************************************************************************
聚會日期:列於該貼文主題內
聚會時間:當天請準時於 6:45 pm 到達 ~ 約 9:30 pm 左右結束
星期二聚會地點:丹堤濟南店
地址、電話:台北市濟南路三段25號 地圖 (02) 2740-2350
捷運站:板南線 忠孝新生站 3 號出口
走法:出忠孝新生站 3 號出口後,沿著巷子(忠孝東路三段10巷)走約 2 分鐘,到了濟南路口,左轉走約 2 分鐘即可看到。
最低消費: 80 元

注意事項:
1. 文章是否需要列印請自行斟酌,但與會者請務必自行列印 Questions for discussion。
2. 與會者請先看過影片或閱讀過文章,並仔細想過所有的問題,謝謝合作!

給新朋友的話:
1. 請事先準備 2~3 分鐘的英語自我介紹;會議結束前可能會請你發表 1~2 分鐘的感想。