5/19 (Tue.) Our Travel Philosophies (Host: Tashi)

回覆文章
tashi
文章: 148
註冊時間: 週二 11月 03, 2015 11:07 pm

5/19 (Tue.) Our Travel Philosophies (Host: Tashi)

文章 tashi »

Hi Everone,

It is me again acting the host. This time I would like to invite you to share your insights and experience about travel. 8)

This article below reveals some key ideas about travel which could provide you some directions and I also try to conduct some questions to broaden to each aspect about traveling.

https://www.sarahgoing.com/home/whats-y ... philosophy

Session I.

1. When did you start your first travel planned by a travel agency or yourself/your friends respectively?

A. Where did you go?
B. How were you satisfied and in what way? Felt like shit is worth sharing as well.
C. Was it motivates you for the next trip? If not, which travel you had started your appetize to go on and on?

2. How often do you travel?

A. How far is it would let you feel you are traveling? a suburb of the same city, another city, stay one night in a strange place....?

B. What is the best time interval in your experience so far for the travel interval? weekly, monthly, quarterly, yearly, or I am not interested in travel

3. How is the travel plan conducted?

A. Do you like to make your own travel plan for everything on your travel? Or you prefer more to follow the travel agency's or your friends' schedule?

B. In a travel schedule or experience, what parts you value the most?

Session II.

1. In some movies or from someone we've heard that when I have money and freedom, I want to travel around the world. Would you do that base on free from family responsibility, health condition, and any financial concern?

2. Do you think traveling is just a leisure time activity or it is still possible to become productive in your life? Welcome any stories from yourself or you've heard.

3. Do you always consider inviting some friends or strangers as your company?

A. How do you consider to travel alone or with your company?
B. What are the reasons you consider rather to travel alone? For instance, you are going to an adventure with an undefined schedule so you prefer to travel alone or you simply need some time to become solitary.

4. When you go to travel on a weekend, when will you consider a 3 days trip? How long would you need to put yourself together to embrace your blue Monday? (I asked this because I feel I need more time when it is a 3 day trip especially after visiting Taitung or Hualien :shock: )

Agenda:
6:45 ~ 7:00pm Greetings & Free Talk / Ordering Beverage or Meal / Getting Newcomer’s Information
7:00 ~ 7:10pm Opening Remarks / Newcomer’s Self-introduction / Grouping
(Session I)
7:00 ~ 7:40pm Discussion Session (40 mins)
7:40 ~ 7:55pm Summarization (15 mins)
7:55 ~ 8:0pm Regrouping / Instruction Giving / Taking a 5 Minutes Break (Intermission)
(Session II)
8:00 ~ 8:40pm Discussion Session (30 mins)
8:40 ~ 8:55pm Summarization and conclusion (15 mins)

********************************************************************************************************************************************
Meeting Date: As shown in the Subject Line
Meeting Time: 7:00pm – 9:00pm
Meeting Venue: 丹堤咖啡 Dante Coffee (Minimum Order $80)
Address: 台北市濟南路三段25號-捷運忠孝新生站3號出口步行3分鐘

Important Notes:
1. Participants are recommended to print out the questions for the discussion. Also, the supporting articles, if preferred not to access them via their own mobile phone.
2. Please read the articles and discussion questions provided by the host and write down your thoughts in English in advance.

For Newcomers:
1. Please prepare a two-to-three minute introduction of yourself in English. You may also be asked to give brief feedback at the conclusion of the meeting.
2. The entire meeting is conducted in English. All participants should at least have moderate English conversation skills and be able to articulate your ideas for each discussion question.
3. Newcomers are welcome to attend the meeting and join the discussion up to three times. Formal membership with a lifetime membership fee NT$1000 is required afterward.
回覆文章