10/10 (Sat)Proud of Taiwan(Host:John)

Michael-liu
YOYO member
文章: 708
註冊時間: 週五 4月 24, 2009 6:09 pm

Re: 10/10 (Sat)Proud of Taiwan(Host:John)

文章 Michael-liu »

Rock 寫:
週一 10月 12, 2020 11:26 am
Michael-liu 寫:
週一 10月 12, 2020 9:23 am
帥化民將軍 gives his very professional opinion about this issue. You can watch from 23:40 of the video.
Cool! He mentioned about preventive strike, which is the thing that the USA does a lot. Should we do it? :lol:
Maybe we should, since Taiwan won't win the war anyway. But it is a big decision, no Taiwan leader has guts to do that.

By the way, there is a good word for this scenario. "pre-emptive" strike. 先發制人的
頭像
Rock
YOYO member
文章: 2161
註冊時間: 週三 10月 31, 2007 9:03 am

文章 Rock »

Yes, thank you. It's preemptive strike.
In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.
Michael-liu
YOYO member
文章: 708
註冊時間: 週五 4月 24, 2009 6:09 pm

文章 Michael-liu »

Leon, 我已經寫好回應你的comment, 啊你怎麼刪文了!我辛苦寫好了,我還是要po出來, 哈哈哈.......😊

I totally understand what you mean by "these faces".

One thing I believe in is that not a single person in this world is 100% "neutral". But we try our best to listen to opinions from all sides. Not only in Taiwan politics, it is the same in America. Democrat v.s. Republican; Liberals v.s. Conservatives

I posted that video because I had no knowledge at all about the 7 weapon items the US plans to sell. And from what 帥將軍 said, at least I learned the drone, 無人機, might be useless for Taiwan.

Yes, I agree our club is lucky to have Luis and Rock who always provide out-of-the-box thinking for us.

At last, I wanna share one motto I personally like very much

"You have your own way, and I have mine. The right way does not exist."

It originally applies to marriage, but I think it can apply to politics as well.
Luis Ko
YOYO member
文章: 970
註冊時間: 週三 6月 06, 2007 10:18 pm

文章 Luis Ko »

https://m.facebook.com/LifeBetweentheDo ... 95/?type=3

If you support democracy, you must think democratically too. Otherwise it's absurd I would say. Well, guess my opinions are just bullshit. Not worth a damn so, just forget them all. However, I happened to read this, which probably sums it up, at least for this topic I guess. 8)

"Before we fight each other, we must ask ourselves: who rocked the jar?"
i might be a cynic and, a sceptic as well but, i'm definitely not a bad person!!
回覆文章