回覆文章
sunbear
文章: 3
註冊時間: 週六 10月 18, 2008 8:46 pm

Hi, This is Melody

文章 sunbear »

Hi, GUys

This is Melody.
I just found this great club and joined the forum today.
I am wondering whether I could only join Saturday Enlgish discussion since I usually get off work late during weekdays =___=.

Is the meeting is till held in 合歡coffe for Saturday??

Thank you :)
Luis Ko
YOYO member
文章: 970
註冊時間: 週三 6月 06, 2007 10:18 pm

Re: Hi, This is Melody

文章 Luis Ko »

certainly!
now Saturday's meeting is held in 合歡. you can just come whenever you are available, no matter it's only for Saturday's meeting or Wednesday's, or both. and i guess there will be someone who will clearly answer your question later haaa
i might be a cynic and, a sceptic as well but, i'm definitely not a bad person!!
頭像
Rock
YOYO member
文章: 2162
註冊時間: 週三 10月 31, 2007 9:03 am

文章 Rock »

You win again. This time you're the first one to reply a lady's post again. How can you keep on doing that again and again? :lol:
In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.
sunbear

文章 sunbear »

Haha..
You guys are so nice and funny.
I will go there on Saturday and have a look. : )

Thanks and talk to you guys soon :lol:
Sherry Liao
YOYO member
文章: 1483
註冊時間: 週五 12月 07, 2007 12:15 pm

文章 Sherry Liao »

Hi Melody. Welcome to the forum, and look forward to seeing you at our gatherings! :D

Before you attend the gatherings, please be sure to read the articles and questions of the meeting topics. The topic for this Saturday will be posted in a few days. If you could make it this Saturday, please visit our forum again to read it. :wink:
sunbear

文章 sunbear »

Hi, Sherry

THanks for the reminder.
Are u the host for this Saturday gathering?

Re the meeting, I would like to know that except for reading the topics, something else i need to prepare? For example, to write down some comments.. questions, and etc?? or just go there and join the discussion.

Thank you.
Melody
Sherry Liao
YOYO member
文章: 1483
註冊時間: 週五 12月 07, 2007 12:15 pm

文章 Sherry Liao »

sunbear 寫:Hi, Sherry

THanks for the reminder.
Are u the host for this Saturday gathering?
No, I am not... :ultra:
sunbear 寫: Re the meeting, I would like to know that except for reading the topics, something else i need to prepare? For example, to write down some comments.. questions, and etc?? or just go there and join the discussion.
Melody
Reading topics in advance is highly suggested. Also, you may want to practice answering the questions before attending the meeting, if you feel like it. I think that would help a lot.

And a brief self-introduction is most welcome!

But do not take it too seriously. Just relax and have fun with us! :ok:
回覆文章