Vita
文章: 2
註冊時間: 週四 4月 18, 2013 11:14 am
來自: Taipei

Hi all, this is Vita

文章 Vita »

Hi club friends,
This is Vita, totally new to here. :)
I'd like to join this Saturday's gathering. Just want to double confirm that do I need to register to anyone first? (seems like I just need to show up, right?)
Also, other than preparing for the topics and discussion, is there anything else I should know?
I read through all topic titles in the past, they were all quite interesting.
Glad to find this club and look forward to seeing everyone this Saturday.

BR,
Vita
Alice Chou
文章: 38
註冊時間: 週日 5月 23, 2010 10:46 pm

Re: Hi all, this is Vita

文章 Alice Chou »

Hi Vita:

All you have to do is show up with joy,
It's free for the fist three participations,
see you on this coming Sat :D

BR
Alice
Luis Ko
YOYO member
文章: 970
註冊時間: 週三 6月 06, 2007 10:18 pm

文章 Luis Ko »

hi Vita,

nice to meet you today. i was really impressed with your English and presentation, and wondering if you are an English major or, i have to say you are just way better than that. anyway, hope you will show up again in the future lo :mrgreen:
i might be a cynic and, a sceptic as well but, i'm definitely not a bad person!!
Michael-liu
YOYO member
文章: 708
註冊時間: 週五 4月 24, 2009 6:09 pm

文章 Michael-liu »

Michael + 1
Vita
文章: 2
註冊時間: 週四 4月 18, 2013 11:14 am
來自: Taipei

文章 Vita »

Thanks!
Nice to meet everyone. I didn't expect this group is such a popular club (so many people!!!) :D
I am not English major. ^^"
As I said in my intro, I was staying in the States for quite a while (2.5 years,) that's why I am a bit more conversational than others. Otherwise, I am wasting my money studying and working there.....>"<

Anyways, I will try to make it every Saturday. It was fun! Maybe I will bring some of my friends next time.
Luis Ko 寫:hi Vita,

nice to meet you today. i was really impressed with your English and presentation, and wondering if you are an English major or, i have to say you are just way better than that. anyway, hope you will show up again in the future lo :mrgreen:
頭像
Eddie
YOYO member
文章: 82
註冊時間: 週日 8月 16, 2009 6:04 pm

文章 Eddie »

Welcome Vita +1
The main reason we had more people on 4/20 is probably the cake :D In normal situation, everyone should have more opportunity to practice English. Enjoy our meetings :D
Luis Ko
YOYO member
文章: 970
註冊時間: 週三 6月 06, 2007 10:18 pm

文章 Luis Ko »

Vita 寫:Thanks!
Nice to meet everyone. I didn't expect this group is such a popular club (so many people!!!) :D
I am not English major. ^^"
As I said in my intro, I was staying in the States for quite a while (2.5 years,) that's why I am a bit more conversational than others. Otherwise, I am wasting my money studying and working there.....>"<

Anyways, I will try to make it every Saturday. It was fun! Maybe I will bring some of my friends next time.
Luis Ko 寫:hi Vita,

great :D
i might be a cynic and, a sceptic as well but, i'm definitely not a bad person!!
回覆文章