回覆文章
victory
文章: 2
註冊時間: 週六 8月 06, 2005 10:40 pm
來自: taipei
聯繫:

hi every yoyos, nice to meet you!

文章 victory »

hi! I am victory who join first time meeting with yoyo club at saturday 05/08/06.
Very happy to know you. It is wonderful things that yoyo club existed.
I will be never forget this special experence that take off my shoe to face almost 20 strangers and make conversation in english when i stopped to learn english 10 years from school.
I am sorry that my english not very well. Sometime I make mistake or respond too slow.
Can't share a lot of my english with you. I am sorry that!
Maybe Next time I should be prepare or exercise more and more before each meeting. Or search other help! special in listening.
However! I am very glad to know yoyos and have a good time at saturday 05/08/06, afternoon.

victory pen
It drizzles endlessly during the rainy season in spring, Travelers along the road look gloomy and miserable. When I ask a shepherd boy where I can find a tavern, He points at a distant hamlet nestling amidst apricot blossoms.
頭像
Wayne
文章: 1500
註冊時間: 週四 5月 13, 2004 10:53 am
來自: Taipei, Taiwan, Pandemonium

Re: hi every yoyos, nice to meet you!

文章 Wayne »

victory 寫:hi! I am victory who join first time meeting with yoyo club at saturday 05/08/06.
Welcome aboard!
It is wonderful things that yoyo club existed.
When you use past tense, it means the verb ended in the past. Now that Yoyo English has not folded, you should use present tense (exists), but I would say,"
Having found a club like Yoyo is a wonderful thing.
It drizzles endlessly during the rainy season in spring, Travelers along the road look gloomy and miserable. When I ask a shepherd boy where I can find a tavern, He points at a distant hamlet nestling amidst apricot blossoms.
清明時節雨紛紛,路上行人欲斷魂.借問酒家何處有?牧童遙指杏花村.
or
清明時,節雨紛紛.路上行,人欲斷魂.借問酒家何處?有!牧童遙指杏花村.
Knowledge is power -- when shared.
頭像
henson9630
文章: 17
註冊時間: 週五 8月 05, 2005 1:11 am
聯繫:

Yeah! Sharing stuff with everyone can be a fantastic thing!

文章 henson9630 »

Hi, Victory! Good to see you, and all of the members, of course! ^_^

Wayne, I love your saying "Knowledge is power when shared". :D
【That he travels far knows much.】
頭像
technobabel
YOYO member
文章: 1188
註冊時間: 週六 5月 14, 2005 8:42 pm
來自: Eastern Seaboard

文章 technobabel »

Oh, Great! English club "crashing" is getting more and more competitive with every passing minute.
I am not abandoning Yoyo, I am just dancing slowly away from it.
victory
文章: 2
註冊時間: 週六 8月 06, 2005 10:40 pm
來自: taipei
聯繫:

Re: hi every yoyos, nice to meet you!

文章 victory »

Wayne 寫:
victory 寫:hi! I am victory who join first time meeting with yoyo club at saturday 05/08/06.
Welcome aboard!
It is wonderful things that yoyo club existed.
When you use past tense, it means the verb ended in the past. Now that Yoyo English has not folded, you should use present tense (exists), but I would say,"
Having found a club like Yoyo is a wonderful thing.

OH! my goodness! I used wrong word. Sorry! I will be remember that. Thank you, Wayne, my master.
清明時節雨紛紛,路上行人欲斷魂.借å•
回覆文章