回覆文章
頭像
Julian
文章: 733
註冊時間: 週三 1月 07, 2004 12:06 am
來自: Taipei

<<伊恩萊特大越界>>台北見面會!

文章 Julian »

Special thanks to Emma for sharing the informaiton. The activity is hosted by Discovery Channel to promote and to share travel experiences.
The time is at 6.30pm Sat. in 京華城. Is anybody free and wanted to go by then?

圖檔

Short introduction about Ian:
Ian Douglas Wright (born May 17, 1965, Suffolk, England) is a host of Pilot Productions' travel/adventure television series Globe Trekker (also called Pilot Guides in Canada and the United States and originally broadcast as Lonely Planet). He also hosted the short-lived program Ian Wright Live, a show filmed before a live audience and featured discussions on various travel topics.

A seasoned international traveller, Wright is perhaps the most recognizable host of Globe Trekker. He is known for his witty banter and amusing interactions with locals. For the past 7 years, he has hosted over 50 episodes of the program, including more extreme locations like Arctic Canada, Russia, Armenia, Nepal, and Outback Australia. To date, Wright has won three U.S. Cable Ace Awards for Best Magazine Host.
銀藍色.象牙海岸的月光~雀躍著沉寂中的寧靜..
Christine_Wang
文章: 21
註冊時間: 週一 12月 07, 2009 9:24 am

Re: <<伊恩萊特大越界>>台北見面會!

文章 Christine_Wang »

I remember that I was a fan of his traveling program on channel 21 couple years ago. It would be fun to see him in front of me! Unfortunately, I have to work all day on 4/24. Hope you can have fun there and maybe share your experience with us later.

Christine
頭像
Julian

文章 Julian »

Christine_Wang 寫:I remember that I was a fan of his traveling program on channel 21 couple years ago. It would be fun to see him in front of me! Unfortunately, I have to work all day on 4/24. Hope you can have fun there and maybe share your experience with us later.

Christine
Yeah~ it would be interesting to see the real Ian face to face and learn from his experience in English. So it will be nice if there are more people to go together. :)
銀藍色.象牙海岸的月光~雀躍著沉寂中的寧靜..
頭像
Cindy
YOYO member
文章: 43
註冊時間: 週日 2月 26, 2006 11:11 pm
來自: peaceful world

文章 Cindy »

Wow..Ian Wright, the man I saw on "Global Trekker" program for many many times!! It'll be fun if I can see him in person and hear his "British accent". It's sad that I have something to do that night~ I wish I had a clone so that I can do two things one nigth!! 8)
頭像
Christine
YOYO member
文章: 197
註冊時間: 週三 8月 31, 2005 7:34 pm

文章 Christine »

It's a shame to have missed this information. I like Ian so much......
Did anyone actually go to the event ??
頭像
Julian

文章 Julian »

It is a good event but not much people are available at that time~ so we didn't really go for it.. a pity. :?
Hope next time we can have more people to go together.
銀藍色.象牙海岸的月光~雀躍著沉寂中的寧靜..
回覆文章