頭像
technobabel
YOYO member
文章: 1188
註冊時間: 週六 5月 14, 2005 8:42 pm
來自: Eastern Seaboard

Re: spider man - jack black version

文章 technobabel »

The original movie of Spider-man is visually stunning but it goes beyond that.
Is it just another good guy vs. bad guy classic super-hero movie?
Maybe the movie is about "high-wire balancing act" in both acrobatic and philosophical sense.
Have you ever thought about that?
Consider the following passage in which I've just freshly googled:

Arrogance without humility is a recipe for high-concept irrelevance; humility without arrogance guarantees unending mediocrity. Figuring out how to be arrogant and humble at once, figuring out when to watch users and when to ignore them for this particular problem, for these users, today, is the problem of the designer.

This quote could just as easily be describing the high-wire balancing act of business leaders managing their employees; civic leaders and their constituencies; even teachers and their students.
I am not abandoning Yoyo, I am just dancing slowly away from it.
Kooper
YOYO member
文章: 2728
註冊時間: 週三 4月 11, 2007 11:40 pm

Re: spider man - jack black version

文章 Kooper »

technobabel 寫:The original movie of Spider-man is visually stunning but it goes beyond that.
Is it just another good guy vs. bad guy classic super-hero movie?
Maybe the movie is about "high-wire balancing act" in both acrobatic and philosophical sense.
Have you ever thought about that?
Consider the following passage in which I've just freshly googled:

Arrogance without humility is a recipe for high-concept irrelevance; humility without arrogance guarantees unending mediocrity. Figuring out how to be arrogant and humble at once, figuring out when to watch users and when to ignore them for this particular problem, for these users, today, is the problem of the designer.

This quote could just as easily be describing the high-wire balancing act of business leaders managing their employees; civic leaders and their constituencies; even teachers and their students.
high wire [n]: a tightly stretched rope or wire high above the ground that someone walks along as part of a circus performance
balancing act [n]: a situation in which you are trying to do several different types of work at the same time
回覆文章