[Brain Storming] Let's biuld a huge sentence together!

頭像
Rock
YOYO member
文章: 2161
註冊時間: 週三 10月 31, 2007 9:03 am

Re: [Brain Storming] Let's biuld a huge sentence together!

文章 Rock »

Hey, that's not fair. Why people can use my name to make a sentense and I cannot use the other people's name to make a new sentense. Besides, I don't think Luis would mind. He is my junior and he is a grown up, and he can take any kind of joke. If he wants to fight back, he can always think of some more sinister ways to do it. Am I right, buddy? You wouldn't mind a little joke from old Rock, right? :o
I think it's kind of confusing now.
最後由 Rock 於 週一 9月 29, 2008 2:16 am 編輯,總共編輯了 1 次。
In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.
Kooper
YOYO member
文章: 2725
註冊時間: 週三 4月 11, 2007 11:40 pm

文章 Kooper »

Rock 寫:Hey, that's not fair. Why people can use my name to make a sentense and I cannot use the other people's name to make a new sentense. Besides, I don't think Luis would mind. He is my junior and he is a grown up, and he can take any kind of joke. If he wants to fight back, he can always think of some more sinister ways to do it. Am I right, buddy? You wouldn't mind a little joke from old Rock, right? :o
I think it's kind of confusing now.
Hi Rock,
I guess you might forget that the name you put was not Luis, but someone else. I am pretty sure Luis wouldn't mind if you put his name, and I wouldn't delete his name. But I am not so sure about someone else, especially when you say he or she is stupid.
Sherry Liao
YOYO member
文章: 1482
註冊時間: 週五 12月 07, 2007 12:15 pm

文章 Sherry Liao »

Hey, don't be upset, buddy. That's not you. Actually it is just because you are a celebrity. You know, a celebrity have no choice but let others use his name to make articles.

And I apologize for using "nasty", that's a strong word. Actually I meant "naughty". You know I suck at vocabulary, and I just made a typo...(or it was a Freudian slip? Oops.)
Georgia
YOYO member
文章: 480
註冊時間: 週三 11月 07, 2007 11:49 pm

文章 Georgia »

ok, chill, guys....
I think this calls for a start over with another rule "no adding names", in case we can't help making fun of each other.
Here's my first sentence:

A lady laughed.
頭像
chiron
YOYO member
文章: 520
註冊時間: 週三 10月 03, 2007 4:23 pm

文章 chiron »

A lady laughed and cried at the same time.
Please call me Na'vi!
頭像
Rock
YOYO member

文章 Rock »

Chiron is so stupid!!!!! :lol:
最後由 Rock 於 週一 9月 29, 2008 2:14 am 編輯,總共編輯了 1 次。
In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.
頭像
Rock
YOYO member

文章 Rock »

Kooper 寫: Hi Rock,
I guess you might forget that the name you put was not Luis, but someone else.
Of course I remember the name I posted. You really think that I forgot? Kooper is so stupid!!!! I just want to get Luis out to play together with us, but that sly dog just wouldn't take the bait. Luis is so stupid!!!!
:lol:
最後由 Rock 於 週一 9月 29, 2008 2:15 am 編輯,總共編輯了 1 次。
Luis Ko
YOYO member
文章: 970
註冊時間: 週三 6月 06, 2007 10:18 pm

文章 Luis Ko »

Rock 寫:Hey, that's not fair. Why people can use my name to make a sentense and I cannot use the other people's name to make a new sentense. Besides, I don't think Luis would mind. He is my junior and he is a grown up, and he can take any kind of joke. If he wants to fight back, he can always think of some more sinister ways to do it. Am I right, buddy? You wouldn't mind a little joke from old Rock, right? :o

You can run, you can hide, but I will find you in the end..

i really think you should value your life haaa 8)
i might be a cynic and, a sceptic as well but, i'm definitely not a bad person!!
頭像
Rock
YOYO member

文章 Rock »

To my dearest Sherry,

Hey, you didn't think I would care people using my name in a word game, did you? If you really did, then Sherry is so stupid!!!
最後由 Rock 於 週一 9月 29, 2008 2:17 am 編輯,總共編輯了 1 次。
頭像
Rock
YOYO member

文章 Rock »

Luis Ko 寫:
You can run, you can hide, but I will find you in the end..

i really think you should value your life haaa 8)
Hey, those were my sentences. They are patent pended. You should respect my copy right.
最後由 Rock 於 週一 9月 29, 2008 2:17 am 編輯,總共編輯了 1 次。
頭像
chiron
YOYO member
文章: 520
註冊時間: 週三 10月 03, 2007 4:23 pm

文章 chiron »

Rock 寫:Chiron is so stupid!!!!! :lol:
Who is Chiron? I don't know a person named Chiorn. But I'm so sure Rock must be STUPID, without doubt.
Please call me Na'vi!
Georgia
YOYO member

文章 Georgia »

A lady laughed and cried on her way home.

( I deleted chiron's "at the same time" because you can add only one part at a time. "and cried" is adding a verb, "at the same time" is adding a preposition phrase.)
頭像
Rock
YOYO member

文章 Rock »

chiron 寫:Who is Chiron? I don't know a person named Chiorn. But I'm so sure Rock must be STUPID, without doubt.
Dear Chiron,
You know you cannot talk to me like that. You are my junior schoolmate, remember? Besides, I'm much older than you.

中譯:死小鬼,敢這樣跟我說話!你幾級的啊?
最後由 Rock 於 週一 9月 29, 2008 2:18 am 編輯,總共編輯了 1 次。
頭像
Rock
YOYO member

文章 Rock »

Georgia 寫:A lady laughed and cried on her way home when she realized that.....

Georgia
YOYO member

文章 Georgia »

A lady laughed and cried on her way home when she realized that she was ...
回覆文章