TGIF

Sherry Liao
YOYO member
文章: 1486
註冊時間: 週五 12月 07, 2007 12:15 pm

Re: TGIF

文章 Sherry Liao »

stephen185 寫:
Sherry Liao 寫:Thank you for all your reassuring words. That's really sweet and warm.

I am not only a cheery Sherry, but a cheeky Sherry. Haha.. :lol:
So don't worry about me. I will get over it. :wink:
Nothing personal, Just about word usage.
Is "cheeky" some kind of shameless in an "innocent" way?
Just like "chubby" for "fat"?
Good questions. I don't know, either.
The only thing I know is I will not use it to describe others, even to Rock..... just kidding! :mrgreen:
Sherry Liao
YOYO member

文章 Sherry Liao »

Gloria Lo 寫:Sherry, maybe my words come too late, but what I want to say is “Enjoy your low spirit, allow yourself to be a different Sherry for a while . ”
Whenever I have this kind of feeling mentally or physically, I just told myself stay at this situation with ease because it will end at last. Just feel calm with it and try to perceive, feel and remember your feeling, your emotion and your thought.When you finally go through it , you ‘ll find you are a happier and more confident Sherry, and you cherish what you are even more.
:)
Thanks, Gloria. I will try. Actually I have been felt better recently.
It has been a while since we last met. Hope to see you very soon! :ok:
Sherry Liao
YOYO member

文章 Sherry Liao »

chiron 寫:
Sherry Liao 寫:That' a typo... :listen: ... Okay okay, I admit that it was a bug. :sickness:
So who should I pay the money to? :ultra:
Consider me.
Chiron, I am more than willing to give ten bucks to you.... if you can make it to the meetings on Wednesdays. :mrgreen:
頭像
Rock
YOYO member
文章: 2162
註冊時間: 週三 10月 31, 2007 9:03 am

文章 Rock »

Would you please get that NT.10 for me, Chiron? Thank you in advance. I cannot do it myself. I sure will split the loot with you someday. 8)
In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.
回覆文章