Quite introspective.

Please call me Na'vi!
Michael-liu
YOYO member
文章: 708
註冊時間: 週五 4月 24, 2009 6:09 pm

Re: Comment about Video Game

文章 Michael-liu »

Yeah, joining Yo Yo meetings is much more interesting than playing video games...^.^

I learned a term from this video, "afterschool speacial" -課後輔導

"The American Broadcasting Company coined the term after school special in 1972 with a series of made for television movies, usually dealing with controversial or socially relevant issues, that were generally broadcast in the late afternoon and meant to be viewed by school age children, particularly teenagers."

Thanks for sharing, Chiron

Michael
Sherry Liao
YOYO member
文章: 1486
註冊時間: 週五 12月 07, 2007 12:15 pm

文章 Sherry Liao »

What an interesting clip... but also scary! Though I don't play video games, I do waste a lot of time on some meaningless things every now and then. :o
頭像
Rock
YOYO member
文章: 2162
註冊時間: 週三 10月 31, 2007 9:03 am

文章 Rock »

No regret. I still want to play. The problem is, it's so hard to find a really good game.
You can learn so many new things and enjoy great art works and music, or learn English, if the game is a master piece.

Of course Yoyo meetings are better. But we still need to wait until Wednesday and Saturday. And talk about meaningless activities, TV should be taken out first.

頭像
Julian
文章: 733
註冊時間: 週三 1月 07, 2004 12:06 am
來自: Taipei

文章 Julian »

TKS for sharing the comment with us, Chiron
Rock 寫:No regret. I still want to play. The problem is, it's so hard to find a really good game.
You can learn so many new things and enjoy great art works and music, or learn English, if the game is a master piece.

Of course Yoyo meetings are better. But we still need to wait until Wednesday and Saturday. And talk about meaningless activities, TV should be taken out first.
Hi Rock, Still we have meeting in every monday. And people consider it an exciting one. 8)
I agree that TV should take the first place to be blame for, as well as video game. To me, I spend too much time on internet in searching informaiton everyday and that's not healthy at all. :roll:
銀藍色.象牙海岸的月光~雀躍著沉寂中的寧靜..
回覆文章