David_Liao
YOYO member
文章: 300
註冊時間: 週日 8月 17, 2003 12:21 am
來自: inner cosomos
聯繫:

好誇張,大家要怎麼處理這篇emai l?

文章 David_Liao »

:shock:這是前幾天我收到的信件,我問過一些在同網店出沒的朋友,沒人接到相同的信。我想這和簡訊詐財是類似的東西,我看了想把它轉寄給艾若育領賞金,不知大家還有沒有其他想法? :shock:

Dear Friend,
My name is LOI C.ESTRADA,The wife of Mr. JOSEPH ESTRADA, the former President of Philippines located in the South East Asia. My husband was recently impeached from office by a backed uprising of mass demonstrators and the Senate. My husband is presently in jail and facing trial on charges of corruption, embezzlement, and the mysterious charge of plunder which might lead to death sentence.
The present government is forcing my husband out of Manila to avoid demonstration by his supporter. During my husband's regime as president of Philippine, Irealized some reasonable amount of money from various deals that I successfully executed. I have plans to invest this money for my children's future on real estate and industrial roduction.My husband is not aware of this because I wish to do it secretly for now. before my husband was impeached, I secretly siphoned the sum of $30,000,000 million USD (Thirty million United states dollars) out of Philippines and deposited the money with a security firm that transports valuable goods and consignments through diplomatic means.
I am contacting you because I want you to go to the security company and claim the money on my behalf since I have declared that the consignment belong to my foreign business partner. You shall also be
required to assist me in investment in your country. I hope to trust you as a God fearing person who will not sit on this money when you claim it, rather assist me properly, I expect you to declare what percentage of
the total money you will take for your assistance.
When I receive your positive response I will let you know where the security company is and the payment pin code to claim the money which is very important.
For now, let all our communication is by e-mail because my line are right now connected to the Philippines Telecommunication Network services. Please also send me your telephone and fax number. I will ask my son contact you to give you more details on after i have received a responce from you.through this email address mrssliocestrada@netscape.net

Thank you and God bless you and family.
MRS LOI C ESTRADA
:shock: :shock: :shock:
頭像
Roger
文章: 314
註冊時間: 週四 8月 28, 2003 10:36 am
來自: 地球

文章 Roger »

這種email我收過不只一次,故事大多是有筆錢,但需要如何如何才能取得
處理的方法很簡單
Ignore it. 就這樣!