頭像
technobabel
YOYO member
文章: 1188
註冊時間: 週六 5月 14, 2005 8:42 pm
來自: Eastern Seaboard

TOEIC or TOEFL iBT Study Group

文章 technobabel »

Who wants to be a part of TOEIC/TOFEL study group? Time and the day of the week is yet to be determined. The format is also not set in stone. Unlike regular YOYO sessions, one should expect this study group to be more learning-oriented and there for more "intensive". Anyway, if anyone is interested, please find ways to let me know.
I am not abandoning Yoyo, I am just dancing slowly away from it.
頭像
Cindy
YOYO member
文章: 43
註冊時間: 週日 2月 26, 2006 11:11 pm
來自: peaceful world

文章 Cindy »

Please count me in!!
Study for TOEIC exam~~Go Go Go :x
No more tears, no more cry; Be strong, be brave!!
Yubor
YOYO member
文章: 188
註冊時間: 週日 8月 24, 2003 5:13 pm

文章 Yubor »

呵.. 我有需求耶.. 因為畢業前學校規定要考個TOFEL iBT 才能畢業 .. Wanye老師 算我一份囉..
頭像
technobabel
YOYO member
文章: 1188
註冊時間: 週六 5月 14, 2005 8:42 pm
來自: Eastern Seaboard

文章 technobabel »

Yubor,
I don't envy you for having to take the TOEFL iBT. I am not that familiar with the new format. But that isn't too difficult to determine. From the look of it, TOEIC is a lot more straight forward. The scope of TOEFL exam is also vast to say the least. I am not the world's most effective exam taker. Ideally, exams like TOEFL and TOEIC are design to test what you have already learned in the past. Any preparation before the exam should only be considered as a "casual" review.
I am not abandoning Yoyo, I am just dancing slowly away from it.
Kooper
YOYO member
文章: 2728
註冊時間: 週三 4月 11, 2007 11:40 pm

Re: TOEIC or TOEFL iBT Study Group

文章 Kooper »

technobabel 寫:Who wants to be a part of TOEIC/TOFEL study group? Time and the day of the week is yet to be determined. The format is also not set in stone. Unlike regular YOYO sessions, one should expect this study group to be more learning-oriented and there for more "intensive". Anyway, if anyone is interested, please find ways to let me know.
not be set/carved/etched in stone: used to say an idea or plan could change

Ex: John has several new ideas for the show, but nothing is etched in stone yet.
頭像
Rock
YOYO member
文章: 2162
註冊時間: 週三 10月 31, 2007 9:03 am

Re: TOEIC or TOEFL iBT Study Group

文章 Rock »

Hey, although this is not a new idea, we can still encourage our people to do it. A special "Certificate of Excellency" can even be awarded to our members if they take the TOFEL or TOEIC and get good grades. Let's see how many of us can beat the Singaporeans or even Swisslanders.(The average examinees of these two countries get very high grades in TOFEL) :shock:
In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.
回覆文章